Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning Mighty Notcig people. Please forgive me I know I've ask this before but where do y'all get your VG and flavorings from?
    Most of my flavors come from BullCityFlavors and the last vg I bought came from EssentialDepot.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I cut my nic by 25 % and my breathing has already improved. Plus I always had a headache but that has gone too.

Most of my flavors come from BullCityFlavors and the last vg I bought came from EssentialDepot.
    Thanks Fran. I think I used them before.
    I'm another bull city flavors user, although for my all day vape I buy direct from Natures Flavors.

For vg, this is what I've used the last couple of orders: https://www.amazon.com/Kosher-Vegetable-Glycerin-Natures-Oil/dp/B00WUPUYCC
    That's more than I'd use but I did find a smaller size. Thanks Mark.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    So happy to hear you’ve lowered your nic 5c! No headaches is definitely a great benefit!!! Juice tastes more flavorful too with less nic. :)
    Thank you Tracy.
    Congrats on lowering your nic, J5! So happy to know your headaches are gone, too :wub:
    Thanks Bo. I ordered the VG and it was sent but I just got an email stating it was undeliverable. No reason why but I imagine it was some state regulation. I'll see if I can find some locally.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Small bottles of vg are available locally at drug stores like Rite Aid, in the area where they have bandaids.

Weird that they would call it undeliverable. It's not a controlled substance in any way, is used in a lot of non vaping applications, including as a basic moisturizer for skin care.

The Amazon link I provided has a boatload of reviews for general use.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I finally called and found out why they wouldn't deliver it. It was damaged. I got another one on the way and they gave me a $5.00 credit. I bought one of them Nova's and I figured while I was putting batteries in it I would put one in my normal ecig. as soon as I did the wattage started a fast countdown until it got to the bottom and it won't go up. I haven't ever had problems with it before. I'll tear it down tomorrow. That is weird though. Take my last puff off one and start using the new one on next puff.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If anyone would like, or knows someone who would like, the Innokin Proton-mini and Ajax kit, let me know. I've asked them to send the plain black version.

A simple PIF.

Thanks!
    If no one has expressed interest. I'd be very happy to have it:)

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!

Gonna hit Auntie's tomorrow and Cuzzo's Friday for lunch....Been steady hammering away cleaning out that lake house. So far 60 contractor bags of trash are in the landfill....still there's more but not as much as there was...Still Cuzzo's Ex hasn't ventured too the DMV and applied for the lost Ranger title....I'm a little tired of the laziness and excuses....No water at the house either....Last week Cuzzo was asking about the water and she said her head was fuzzy and it would be taken care of when that cleared up....Still no water so prolly still fuzzy....Pay is good though and will be a home run if I can get that Ranger running and sold....Mom's plumbing job turned out well....I've still gotta cut the old metal pipe out and straighten up a little more in her basement but all is much better now....Another Cuzzo that helps with Mom fell and broke her wrist and hip....Screw was placed in hip as it broke in the joint area....Guess I'll pick that slack up as well....Dang !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread