Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
My niece graduated her community college/high school nursing program tonight...Certified Nurses Assistant 1....It's the first in many steps....Unk made sure the congratulations cards from Mom and I were properly loaded for bear.....Cuzzo was her first bus driver....Got a call 12 years back....She wouldn't get on the bus for her first day of kindergarten....I had to threaten a buttock whooping....Been a long time and I had to call Cuzzo today and thank her for looking out for my Niece....I knew she would....Like a hawk

Cuzzo's Ex has finally applied for a lost title for the Ranger....Cuzzo was in the dumps as he had to listen as the Ex closed a deal on a house in Wrightsville Beach....That's the high dollar beach BTW....I'm slumming at Topsail Island....Where Blackbeard slummed....Gonna bring the Ranger on over here soon....If things fall through from there she will see a tow bill worthy of her "status"......You can trust that.....Otherwise it's a "04 Ranger extended cab 2 wheel drive Edge model....Little over 100k on the miles and hasn't seen the light of day in 5 years...It's another challenge to bring back from the dead....Not a bad little truck and if it drives good and fair on the MPGs I'll drive it for a while and sell it....Give the Tacoma a break and I can do stuff like shocks and front end parts so it'll be good to go for another 200k.....It drives fine but I know the ball joints and related stuff have gotta be worn.....

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My niece graduated her community college/high school nursing program tonight...Certified Nurses Assistant 1....It's the first in many steps....Unk made sure the congratulations cards from Mom and I were properly loaded for bear.....Cuzzo was her first bus driver....Got a call 12 years back....She wouldn't get on the bus for her first day of kindergarten....I had to threaten a buttock whooping....Been a long time and I had to call Cuzzo today and thank her for looking out for my Niece....I knew she would....Like a hawk

Cuzzo's Ex has finally applied for a lost title for the Ranger....Cuzzo was in the dumps as he had to listen as the Ex closed a deal on a house in Wrightsville Beach....That's the high dollar beach BTW....I'm slumming at Topsail Island....Where Blackbeard slummed....Gonna bring the Ranger on over here soon....If things fall through from there she will see a tow bill worthy of her "status"......You can trust that.....Otherwise it's a "04 Ranger extended cab 2 wheel drive Edge model....Little over 100k on the miles and hasn't seen the light of day in 5 years...It's another challenge to bring back from the dead....Not a bad little truck and if it drives good and fair on the MPGs I'll drive it for a while and sell it....Give the Tacoma a break and I can do stuff like shocks and front end parts so it'll be good to go for another 200k.....It drives fine but I know the ball joints and related stuff have gotta be worn.....
    Congrats to your niece,Dee:)

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Thanks Ya'll !!!

Here's one for you....Cuzzo's Ex in an attempt to keep us from making any markup ordered the 4 sliding glass doors last week....Markup will go on install....so there....Problem is she orders them near her house...60 miles from their final destination....in Raleigh NC....Further complicated by the fact the Lowes is on the other side of the biggest mall from here to Charlotte....It's Sunday....It's the Christmas season and mall traffic is unavoidable...We take my dually and enough lumber and screws to stand them up securely in the back of the truck...I get to the doors and grab a handle to pull it out....A good tug and that damn thing didn't move 1/32nd of an inch....They're over 300lbs. each....WHAT THE ??????.......No delivery over 20 miles....No switching them to the store 10 miles from the final destination...A good 45 minutes of rigging and I've got 1200lbs of sliding glass doors standing in the bed of the truck....Nervously we get through the mall traffic and make it to the interstate that runs within a mile of the lake house....Then all the cars in front of us slam on brakes....It was to close for comfort but we made it....Those big bass turds are sitting at the lake house now....I told Cuzzo I wasn't going near that place again until I saw some cash out of his Ex...Cuzzo talks a big game but he was with her placing the order....Didn't find out until later no delivery was possible....I've begun work on the Ranger that was deserted at the lake house....no title yet but it has been applied for....Still I got trust issues with the Ex and Cuzzo can't be relied on....Any funny business and I'll take my door hauling frustrations to the Ex's face...Trust that

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Oh lord, what a hassle with those doors ElDee. I agree, installation price increase is in order for all your troubles. Indeed!

I’ve been quieter than usual because my family has had another loss. Another doozy. My 57 y.o. cousin passed away on Saturday of a rare form of cancer. Diagnosed earlier this year and initially given just 6 weeks to live. Found another doctor who had experience with the type she had and they gave it hell. Two weeks ago her scan showed that the second type of chemo did not work as they hoped and said she would be gone within two weeks. Her services are tomorrow and Thursday. This cousin was an absolute angel and was loved by all who knew her.
    She and a couple other cousin had genetic testing done for our family to see if we are predisposed to any certain types of cancers. All cousins tested showed that we are not. We just have a very big family so we see more of it than others I suppose. One things for absolute sure, I’m tired of its ugliness.

hugs to all and I’ll be back soon. Xoxo

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh lord, what a hassle with those doors ElDee. I agree, installation price increase is in order for all your troubles. Indeed!

I’ve been quieter than usual because my family has had another loss. Another doozy. My 57 y.o. cousin passed away on Saturday of a rare form of cancer. Diagnosed earlier this year and initially given just 6 weeks to live. Found another doctor who had experience with the type she had and they gave it hell. Two weeks ago her scan showed that the second type of chemo did not work as they hoped and said she would be gone within two weeks. Her services are tomorrow and Thursday. This cousin was an absolute angel and was loved by all who knew her.
    She and a couple other cousin had genetic testing done for our family to see if we are predisposed to any certain types of cancers. All cousins tested showed that we are not. We just have a very big family so we see more of it than others I suppose. One things for absolute sure, I’m tired of its ugliness.

higs to all and I’ll be back soon. Xoxo
    ((((HUGS))))

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Hi all!

It looks like a Voopoo Navi will be going onto the PIF pile in a couple weeks, whenever it shows. It's a decent pod/AIO, 5 - 40W Gene chip, 1500 mAh built-in battery, 3.8ml pod with replaceable coils.

A Mechlyfe Ratel is already on the pile. It's an 18650 AIO/pod, rebuildable head, just didn't fit any particular use for me.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Tracy, I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Yall are too cold up there!! Our low for tonight is 25, and that's cold for here!

Dee, I know you'll make Ex pony up...one way or the other.

I've had this Vandy Vape Pulse in constant daily action ever since Dee quit vaping and PIF'd it to me. I don't squonk, I have an RTA on it, and it's been one of my favorite mods. The display screen is getting wonky on it, but I gave it a good life! I can fiddle with the fire button and get the screen to light back up, so gonna try a shot of alcohol to the switch.

Pokey and I had a girls' day out on Sunday, then went out to dinner. She sends everyone her love :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tracy, I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Yall are too cold up there!! Our low for tonight is 25, and that's cold for here!

Dee, I know you'll make Ex pony up...one way or the other.

I've had this Vandy Vape Pulse in constant daily action ever since Dee quit vaping and PIF'd it to me. I don't squonk, I have an RTA on it, and it's been one of my favorite mods. The display screen is getting wonky on it, but I gave it a good life! I can fiddle with the fire button and get the screen to light back up, so gonna try a shot of alcohol to the switch.

Pokey and I had a girls' day out on Sunday, then went out to dinner. She sends everyone her love :wub:
    Send my love back,Bov:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread