Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for the kind replies!! I've got some scabbing and a very red face...It's also peeling to beat the band. Actually my face looks like I did a nose dive on the highway at about 50 mph...Hopefully the juice will be worth the squeeze....I'm figuring I should look 30 again......maybe 29

I've had the virus. I've had some medical schooling. Good info was nonexistent. In my mind having the virus for 2 weeks should produce more antibodies than any shots could provide...Always trying to get the most bang for my buck I decided months back to get the shot in July...As per usual I got it in August. As my luck runs the day after I get it my State starts handing out $100 to get the shot. Think I may be able to snag the undo when I get the second but unsure..Back to what I was saying....the Cleveland Institute said a person who had covid reached the same level of immunity after 1 shot verses someone with just the 2 shots. So covid + 2 shots should put me in good shape with this Delta all around here...Still masking and distancing for the duration.
    Wishing you much good luck. We're still masking here too.

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    My face has been on the mend. I had redness, bleeding, scabbing and tons of skin peeled off. The first 48 hours was tough. Wherever they put that ointment will get blistered for sure. Jury is still out on the damaged areas but they're looking good so far. I can tell by touching them they're gonna be almost nonexistent when I heal completely. That light was Hell to pay but I believed it worked pretty good.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    So glad you’re doing well with the light treatment ElDee. Heck, if it does indeed make ya look 29 again please share so I can follow your lead bud! :)

ive read the same things you did with this virus and vaccines and feel that we should be about as protected as it gets! (Having covid plus vaxs) We will still mask up and keep distance for the duration.

Schools are still a go up here as of right now. Kids and staff will have to mask all day and they’re saying all desks will be 3feet apart at her current grade level. (Since when did 6 feet reduce to 3?) I’ve been grilling the child about using hand sanitizer regularly and not touching her face BUT I know her glasses will fog up so that’s going to be difficult at best.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My face has been on the mend. I had redness, bleeding, scabbing and tons of skin peeled off. The first 48 hours was tough. Wherever they put that ointment will get blistered for sure. Jury is still out on the damaged areas but they're looking good so far. I can tell by touching them they're gonna be almost nonexistent when I heal completely. That light was Hell to pay but I believed it worked pretty good.
    Very glad to here you're on the mend, Dee :thumbs:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So glad you’re doing well with the light treatment ElDee. Heck, if it does indeed make ya look 29 again please share so I can follow your lead bud! :)

ive read the same things you did with this virus and vaccines and feel that we should be about as protected as it gets! (Having covid plus vaxs) We will still mask up and keep distance for the duration.

Schools are still a go up here as of right now. Kids and staff will have to mask all day and they’re saying all desks will be 3feet apart at her current grade level. (Since when did 6 feet reduce to 3?) I’ve been grilling the child about using hand sanitizer regularly and not touching her face BUT I know her glasses will fog up so that’s going to be difficult at best.
    Not sure what they've decided for schools here or even if they have yet.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I had a problem with glasses fogging with the mask so I got the face shields and problem solved.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    821a545e0684a0cf2092ba55c33f8976.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Since I was last here my face has healed up pretty good. The worst spot has returned. Gotta hit the dermatologist Tuesday for my follow up...Probably gonna get the light again...

I came here to spy the diy mixes. Mail order is shot to Hades and NC has a juice tax that will get in your pocket...

Dang old lake house we did all the work on sold the first day on the market. Around here you can get a pretty nice brand new house for around 200k give or take...They've been throwing them up at record pace as well. The old lake house got 3 offers the first day at the asking 450K. The winner actually added 9K over the asking price. Pretty dang sure the realtor had a scheme going with the buyer and left a lot of money on the table. Cash flush now Cuzzo's Ex wants us to add a walk in door out the back of the garage...a 12 x24 storage building....a new deck and a new roof over a screened in attached porch...That old roof looks pretty rotten under those shingles to me...All that's in Raleigh so 50 miles one way....I'm loading both barrels before I give my quote and as always....CASH IN ADVANCE PLEASE !!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Since I was last here my face has healed up pretty good. The worst spot has returned. Gotta hit the dermatologist Tuesday for my follow up...Probably gonna get the light again...

I came here to spy the diy mixes. Mail order is shot to Hades and NC has a juice tax that will get in your pocket...

Dang old lake house we did all the work on sold the first day on the market. Around here you can get a pretty nice brand new house for around 200k give or take...They've been throwing them up at record pace as well. The old lake house got 3 offers the first day at the asking 450K. The winner actually added 9K over the asking price. Pretty dang sure the realtor had a scheme going with the buyer and left a lot of money on the table. Cash flush now Cuzzo's Ex wants us to add a walk in door out the back of the garage...a 12 x24 storage building....a new deck and a new roof over a screened in attached porch...That old roof looks pretty rotten under those shingles to me...All that's in Raleigh so 50 miles one way....I'm loading both barrels before I give my quote and as always....CASH IN ADVANCE PLEASE !!
    Outside of the spot on your face, it sounds like you're doing well, Dee.:thumbs:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Morning all. LD wait it gets better down the road. They keep adding parts to my body. :hubba: Pretty soon I'll be a robot. I was mixing some juice and I thought what is that smell. Strawberry! WTF, I now have 180 mg of strawberry tobacco in the refer that will sit there forever. I remixed a new batch. I bought these sweet flavors for my son but now I have no need for them if anyone wants them let me know. I'll stop in more often if nobody objects. Dee I pray everything comes out ok.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning all. LD wait it gets better down the road. They keep adding parts to my body. :hubba: Pretty soon I'll be a robot. I was mixing some juice and I thought what is that smell. Strawberry! ..., I now have 180 mg of strawberry tobacco in the refer that will sit there forever. I remixed a new batch. I bought these sweet flavors for my son but now I have no need for them if anyone wants them let me know. I'll stop in more often if nobody objects. Dee I pray everything comes out ok.
    I hope to see more of you for sure.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread