Novel technique to test out flavors for newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmh0t3p

Jul 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
My first order included Crème De Menthe and Stag Leaf Tobacco Flavoring from Flavor West. While these are good by themselves, I tried to mix them to see what it would be like.

This was my first attempt at mixing Flavors, but I got lucky and I am very satisfied with the outcome.

I mixed both the flavorings in equal proportions and added it to my DIY 50/50 PG/VG 24 mg Nic juice. So the final solution was around 18 mg Nic.

StagLeaf has a mix of flavors to begin with, but Crème De Menthe adds the creamy feel to it and the aroma is just awesome. This does not have a big tobacco taste, so if you are into that kind of a flavor this might not float your boat.

I buy the variety packs of gum from SamsClub, and have tried vaping while chewing gum and the ejuice blends with the different flavors in the gum with wonderful results (TASTE AND AROMA).

I am using this technique to see what flavors go well with each other (Patent pending :p).

If you are new to vaping and DIY like me, this would be a good place to start.

Looking forward to reading your first experiences with flavorings.

Un-Loco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Ft Bliss, TX
www.facebook.com
Who would have thought a tobacco would be good with a menthol?!? Lol (messin with ya)

I used to enjoy a sweet mint gum with my analog cigs, and in a german base they sold a mint cig, with peppermint instead of menthol (made by marlboro, oddly)

Chewing gum while vaping really messes up my flavors for me. But sounds like you are having fun! Thats the most important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread