Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Just received my Fist Pack today. (SX Model 4.3 to 5 volts) I posted this review in a discussion in the video review section, but wanted to share it here as well. Here are my initial thoughts....

I don't have large hands, but it fits nicely in my palm. Really it's similar in size to my cell phone if a wee bit thicker. It didn't take long though to get comfortable with it, even driving a stick shift.

I've been mainly using an eGo with the occasional LR atty, so I'm loving the additional kick the Fist Pack is delivering consistently. At every setting, it packs a whallop every time. I also love the ability to easily switch from one voltage to the other without any guess work.

Like the eGo, I'm getting a consistent "fresh battery" type of hit each time. Unlike the eGo, the Fist Pack has a test button for the battery to let me know when it needs an additional charge... so I'm never going to be caught unawares. Since the battery will last me a couple of days and can also be used as a passthru while charging, the eGo is going to become a backup device I do believe.

I'm extremely impressed with the quality of the mod too. The look and feel are classy and sleek, unlike some of the mods out there. The finish is flawless. The switch itself moves with a sure and solid click into each position. The button action is smooth. Nuck obviously made this mod to last.

Overall I feel that this was money well spent. I'm confident that I'll be using the Fist Pack for a long time to come without any worries.

IMG_1140.JPG

Shown next to my eGo for reference. (Excuse the chipped eGo cone as it's survived a few spills.) Drip tips are attached and ready to go!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Follow Up:

After using the Fist Pack for several day, I can understand why it's not talked about often. There's nothing to gripe about and nothing to improve (IMHO). It flat out performs as it's supposed to 100% of the time.

There are no issues... no maintenance... no batteries to change... Just vape and enjoy. This is what variable voltage is meant to be. The ability to change between the 4 voltages at the flick of a switch is bliss.

My eGo is rapidly gathering dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread