• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Hello! My name is Ben and I'm a first time vaper. Received my Volt kit yesterday and have been loving it so far. Barely touched analogs since the mail arrived. Really looking forward to getting off analogs and into the vaping scene a bit more. So much to learn and I've spent days researching on this site, tons of good info.

I was slightly surprised to see so many people from Ky posting here and i've seen 3 others join ECF recently as well. I've only ever seen 1 person vaping in Louisville. If it hadn't been for one of military friends that came in from Cincinnati last weekend, I never would have looked into this. Glad that I did, and can't wait to get into it more.

jeff5may

Apr 14, 2012
kentucky
Hello all! I'm Jeff in Elizabethtown. Looking for somewhere/someone to go to score some juice and expand my knowledge. Maybe even get a better PV setup. I've been using a Nicotek Metro for a couple of weeks now and ,even with its limitations, it has pretty much replaced analogs for me. I'm a hands-on kind of guy, so going online and ordering brand x or y of juice or hardware z is something I'd do blinly if I have to, but I'd much rather touch or sample the goods in person first.

lostinky

Moved On
Jan 14, 2012
Louisville
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Thanks for the welcome and invite. Sadly I won't be able to make the meet. Would love to come out but I will be in Cairo, Egypt on the 16th.

Lostinky- Thanks and another local vendor would be nice. I met Nikhil today (Purevapes.com) and picked up several flavors to try out and loving them so far. Surprised how quickly vaping has taken me over lol. I'm completely off analogs now and excited to try new juices and hardware.

Hello all. My name is Chris, I live in Louisville, and have been vaping for a little over a day. First time I've gone this long without an analog for a long time. I'm sure I'm going to have some questions as I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all the various gear and methods, etc.

Anyways, good to be here.

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
Welcome to the group, Chris. We're having our monthly meeting on Saturday, you should drop by and meet some of the other members. :)

There's a sticky link to the meeting thread on the group's front page, but here's the info again to save you some clicks.

Where: Bungalow Joe's
7813 Beulah Church Rd,
Louisville, KY 40228 ·
502-931-JOES

Thanks kindly.

I've got a few things to tend to Saturday morning, but may try to stop by. I've been to Bungalow Joe's several times to see some friends play music there, ball games, etc. What exactly does the meet entail? Are there local suppliers there selling product or is it more of a hang out, meet members, see other vaping setups, etc?

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
Are there local suppliers there selling product or is it more of a hang out, meet members, see other vaping setups, etc?

Prior to the last few meetings, it was more the latter, but lately it's been both. Last meeting we had (I think) 5 vendors show up. But it's not like a swap meet or anything, the vendors are just vapers like the rest of us and they sit at the table with us and discuss everything vaping related along with us. The juice makers tend to hand out samples and let people try things they've made that may not be in their inventory, but for the most part, they're just hanging out, sitting at the table with us and discussing vaping.

There tends to be a lot of inter-group juice exchanges as people buy stuff to try and don't like it and want to trade it for something else. Some people just straight up give away the juice they don't like. It's especially helpful for new vapers who maybe aren't as secure in their supplies as some of us veterans. My first meeting, I had two 510 batteries, 2 atomizers, and a single 15ml bottle of juice. I left the meeting with two more atomizers and several bottles of juice that were just given to me by a friendly veteran (thanks, TWolf!).

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Howdy Bluegrass Vapers!!! Optics pointed me there a few weeks ago, but I've been lazy posting an intro...

Anyways.....
I'm Katie, or KT for short. I've been vaping for a little over a month and a half. I was completely off analogs after a week of vaping! I'm really excited by all the yummy flavors and all the shinny toys!!!

so i really hate talking about myself, but if anyone has any questions for me I'd love to answer them!!! :)

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Wohoo, Welcome Katie!

umm.. Where do babies come from?

ummm... from the "baby vending machine".
Instructions:
Insert $1, and make your selection amongst the 10 options given. If you want a baby with brown hair and blue eyes, select option 1A. A baby with blond hair, select option 1B. After your selection is made, the baby will dispense and you will have a new baby.

Don't worry, the machine can give you change for a 5 if you don't have exact change.

trevorsdad

Sep 19, 2012
Kentucky
Kevin here. I am in Louisville. I have been vaping for 3 weeks now with no analogs. 1 PAD for 15+ years before that. I have even been successful in getting my wife to switch to PV and off the analogs for 3 weeks as well. I was not sure I could have done it if we did not do this together. Hopefully I will be able to make the next meeting since it seems I just missed this one.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi Kevin, Welcome to Bluegrass Vapers. We will be having our next meeting on October 20 @ 1pm. We will be back at Bungalow Joe's in Lousivlle. I will be posting the official notice later today. Again welcome to our little group of like minded people ;) We are friendly and helpful so if you have any questions, we will all try to help find the answers for you.

By the way, I am Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread