• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thank you for the welcome, Lisa. I really wish I could come to the meeting, but I work Saturdays with little chance of getting that day off. I will try to be there. I would love to meet some other vapers.

Kevin, what time do you get off work on Saturdays? We are usually around until 5 or 6pm. If we know that you are definitely coming, we would be happy to wait around for you. We always have such a good time at our meetings! Come and join the fun! Hope to see you Saturday, October 20th!

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Hey, I'm just looking to network with other locals and keep my new hobby interesting...i'm in Northern KY, but close enough that i just call it Cincinnati.

2 pad smoker for 20 years, vaping on and off for about a year, and off analogs entirely since oct 2012. Looking to stay up on any local meets and news concerning the vape scene. Hope to meet some people close to me.

New to the ECF, I have been vaping since this past October. I was smoking over a pack a day before I started vaping, and I am so excited that I am pretty much done with that. I am glad I stumbled upon a group of vapers from KY, and I can't wait to be able to make it to a meet and get to know some of my fellow vapers.

Cyric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
Louisville, Ky
New guy to the forums and vaping in general from Louisville checking in. Optics finally talked me into quitting the analogs. Got my Volt X2 about 2 weeks ago now and havent had a cig since. I'm also extremely into highly machined aluminum so of course now I'm drooling over mods and trying not to spend a ton of money on shinies!

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
I stopped by Precision over the weekend and I agree they don't even know what a real mod is. I showed them my epipemod with an AC9 and a church warden and they where freaked out. I did like the ability to taste test the flavors. Really nice people and I hope they are successful.

Ink Stained

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
LEXINGTON KY
Yeah....He had me ohm all of his atomizers one day when I had my lavatube mini...lucky for him I didn't have time to charge my 18650s the night before. Honestly, he kind of irritated me. Claimed that all of his DeKang liquids were all FDA approved. That was the last time I went there. If you cannot be honest or don't know what you are selling I am not interested in doing business with ya. My vape stash is bigger than his store HAHA. He really is a nice guy, just doesn't really know what he is doing. Also tried claiming that smok wasn't an actual company. He does all his business off of alibaba reps, so he knows what they say.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Hey, I'm just looking to network with other locals and keep my new hobby interesting...i'm in Northern KY, but close enough that i just call it Cincinnati.

2 pad smoker for 20 years, vaping on and off for about a year, and off analogs entirely since oct 2012. Looking to stay up on any local meets and news concerning the vape scene. Hope to meet some people close to me.

Same location here Scoop! I live in the Hebron/Burlington/Florence area, and I'm always looking to buy local with very few options :)

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Same location here Scoop! I live in the Hebron/Burlington/Florence area, and I'm always looking to buy local with very few options :)

Independence here! Grew up in Florence! There's an Altsmoke store opening VERY soon in Eastgate across from Jungle Jim's..... Sometime in April. See you there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread