Nude Nicotine September eLiquid Giveaway - a-flavor-a-day until September 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Winner of our Lemon Mint flavor is Post #332, 'Ben B Brown'. Congratulations Sir!

I am honestly disappointed that I have to bring this contest to a close. It ahs been a true pleasure connecting with the forum on what flavors and senses bring back childhood memories. We as eliquid flavor artisans are here to make the most pleasing eliquids for the customer. What better way to connect on an individual level and be able to learn what attracts people to each flavor combination (or detracts them). This was a great way for myself to understand our customer base better, and my flavor chemistry staff has enjoyed each and every day of comments that came along with this.

Reading your comments it is obvious that it might be time for Nude Nicotine to release a few more flavors. Over the course of this contest, we have been building 5 new flavor chemistries. All five encompass the flavors we have received positive feedback from here at Nude Nicotine, and we were as anxious to blend and test them as you (hopefully) are to try them! Look for the following 5 flavors to be uploaded to the 'Sweet' and 'savory' sections of the Nude Nicotine website over the course of the day tomorrow:

Cake Batter
Boysenberry Jam
Pancakes!
Citrus Slap
Menthol Tobacco

And of course all five will be available in flavor concentrates as well.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I promised everyone a big release tonight as well. The web development team as just uploaded the ENTIRE LOT OF CONCENTRATED FLAVORS TO THE WEBSITE! Each and every Nude Nicotine eliquid we offer is now available in its raw flavor concentrate. All are extracted in VG and ethyl alcohol, for those seeking to formulate a true 100% VG liquid. They are very concentrated, for use between 2.5% to 7.5%. Very excited to get these into the ECF DIY community!

As a promotion for them, I want to open up our next coupon code! Use the code 'diypride15' for 15%-off of all of our concentrated flavorings. DIY PRIDE!

And lets not forget the DIY labware items! Also released under our products is a section for DIY labware and supplies, including PG/VG, needles/syringes, conicals/racks, goggles/gloves, and more! We are adding additional products each day as our inventory grows, so keep checking back! And as always if there is a product that you would like us to begin to stock, please don't hesitate to shoot us a PM or an email.

I still want to leave this thread open for the rest of Monday for everyone to make some last final comments. And I'll be sure to link everyone when the new flavors have been uploaded.

Next contest in a few days! Be on the lookout, because we'll never stop giving away free Nude Nicotine swag!

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
wow that was an exciting contest to partake in im sad that its come to a close :( but hey more than half of those new flavors look amazing to me. and hey jake when are you guys gonna come out with some merch? i would proudly rock a nude nicotine Shirt or hat without a doubt!

Ooooh yeah I'd be all over a Nude shirt! :D

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
wow that was an exciting contest to partake in im sad that its come to a close :( but hey more than half of those new flavors look amazing to me. and hey jake when are you guys gonna come out with some merch? i would proudly rock a nude nicotine Shirt or hat without a doubt!

Hmmmmmm.... Oh man I have some great ideas for shirt designs. Dammit. I think you might just have my next contest idea :)

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Ooooh yeah I'd be all over a Nude shirt! :D

A Nude shirt implies no shirt! :D

In all seriousness, how cool would a group is DIY pride shirts for us all to wear!

I think next contest is a design and slogan thread for a new Nude Nicotine tshirts. I actually have an old friend that has a very nice printing company with a good screenprinter. I say let's do this! Tonight I will draft the new thread and contest, make sure all checks out with everyone at the lab tomorrow morning, and break some news tomorrow!

do i get a finders fee? :) ha ha ha

Absolutely you get a free tshirt! Hold me too that one.

talk about fast shipping! i just received my honey tobacco i just won! thanks so much. i will give feedback when i try it. thanks again

Thanks Wanda! We try our best; and you have to thank USPS for doing a great job as well.

so Jake... which of your new flavors do you think would fit my salty margarita fix?

I'm going to send you a citrus slap sample for you to taste. Do you have a mechanical with a dripping atomizer or a tank cartomizer/eGo battery?

Still enjoying my Apple Pie ala mode.

Anyone who loves the tastes of fall...grab some to try. Its one of my new favorites..
Thanks for the Contest was fun :)

I did a daring thing today. I combined a drip of Apple Pie a la Mode onto my Boysenberry Jam-soaked dripping atomizer and it was heavenly. I can't wait for everyone to get a hold of the Boysenberry Jam! Should be released this evening or tomorrow morning first thing :)

My Melon madness is long gone, thats an all day vape right there. and my chai tea tornado is really good its spicy i love it

I'll make sure that the nnsetp10 coupon stays active until we start the next contest thread :) Grab some more before we take it down! Thanks for the review on the site btw; greatly appreciated. I'm surprised by the amount of non-ECF random network traffic that comes our way. THose reviews really do help in those situations.

We're not a brand that would ever go out and add fake reviews to our site.... COUGH COUGH COUGH yelp COUGH

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread