Number Game Thread - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Playing the game the other week was the most fun I've had since I've been coming to ECF. I can't wait for the next one.

Keep checking back, Cinder Ella does one every month, perhaps Valentines will be the next one. You could hang out with us in the chat thread too. LOL

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
My prize came in this week also, when I don't know since I was in San Antonio. Voodoo with a sample size of Tiki. Cinder and Halo ROCK!!!

Back to San Antonio next week then hopefully a week home before Singapore...

I know! I got a free longhorn sample size. Nice surprise.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Penguins17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Everyone got good samples with their contest winnings besides me :lol:, Oh well I still got a free 30 of Sub-Z and I'm soo happy with that. I am almost halfway through my 30 of it I got with my VV (that Is getting replaced), so it was a welcome sight.

-----

I got a twisted java sample with the free 30 from the contest.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
Keep checking back, Cinder Ella does one every month, perhaps Valentines will be the next one. You could hang out with us in the chat thread too. LOL

Yes, come play in the chat thread, where we go off topic as fast as you can refresh the page! Lots of fun

Thanks for the invite guys. I didn't realize there was a chat thread:facepalm:. I just subscribed and will drop in and join the chat.

striderrblu

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Albany, NY, USA
I'll just leave this here supdog1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread