Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
not as many loose wimmens as my usual vacations (except for Esther in room 316, but she's like, 114 years old), but i can honestly say i've never eaten so much pudding in my life.

in fact i finished off 2 cups typing this post...i'm perfecting my own spoonless-vacuum method of inhaling the pudding from the cup.

Have you tried a straw...I think that would be a hell of a challenge and funny as heck to watch

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
not as many loose wimmens as my usual vacations (except for Esther in room 316, but she's like, 114 years old), but i can honestly say i've never eaten so much pudding in my life.

in fact i finished off 2 cups typing this post...i'm perfecting my own spoonless-vacuum method of inhaling the pudding from the cup.

Pudding shots all around! Delisshus.

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
View attachment 302864

i'm not an amatuer, of course i've tried a straw. i think i had an aneurism on Tapioca Tuesday.

"I got two straws here, in case one breaks down. You know Crazy Straws, they go all over the place? These .....in' straws are sane. They never lost their minds. They said, "We're going straight to the mouth. That .....*r who takes a while to get there? He's crazy." -MH, RIP :(

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Wheez, you might think your pudding consumption is excessive, but compared to the Mistress AngiBe's Voodoo intake???

oh, it cant compare. one is an insane being bereft of conscious thought when seeking physical fulfillment. a wild and manipulative vortex of sheer chaos that consumes all presented before it. the event horizon releases massive gamma-radiation bursts beyond it's chandrasekar limit as the mass builds within the physics defying singularity of destruction and entropy.

whereas i just really like pudding, but hey, even i sleep and stop eating for a little bit.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
jefsview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord, I haven't seen you in a month of Sundays! How ya doing? Still vaping I take it?

Glad I am remembered :p

Yes, life has been hard with car break-downs, car repairs, lots of shoveling of snow and winter malaise. Still vaping??? Of course. I need my nic :ohmy:

In fact, I just filled up a fresh Triton Tank with some Voodoo for bedtime.

How've you been?

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Saran bump! 05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread