Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Been using it for about 5 days now. No leaking. Easy to fill. Flavor is pretty good. I like it so far. Really good bang for the buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are liking it - what is the draw like on its' loosest setting?

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Okay ease of use, appealing.

How's it vape?

Anna
    It had some oil residue that I washed with Dawn Dish Soap and an alcohol wipe down but still tasted some with the first fill. I'm on my second tank fill and it's getting better.

I used a 2mm id 7 wrap Kanthal coil with Rayon for the first try and I'm putting in a 2.5mm coil now to see how that works. It vapes great so far. Good flavor and cloud production. I'll let you know how the larger coil works.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    20190203_113620_2.jpg

F-machine

ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2018
    Trapped in Asia
    20190211_223241.jpg
    This is my first MTL tank, so I dunno if it's good VS some other popular MTL attys. But the look and feel is fine. Feels premium product, honestly, if only the build deck didn't fell apart yesterday. One of the post just dropped out of the assembly but I was able to put it back with some pressure and hammering. It's just press fitted. Overall, I still like it. My issue might be a one off, but it's something to point out. And yes, the taste was weird at first... I should agree this is dirty with oil residue when brand new. Clean or rinse first before first use!

F-machine

ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2018
    Trapped in Asia
    Any updates on how it vapes?

They just got these in my local and they are tempting me

If you like MTL then maybe this is worth a try. Top air flow, no leaking, berserker build deck... But be aware of my points in above post. Also, the coil included reads .3 ohms... I don't know why is that. Weird from OBS IMO. But that's no biggie. Most who will buy this have materials lying around already for own build.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    View attachment 797525 This is my first MTL tank, so I dunno if it's good VS some other popular MTL attys. But the look and feel is fine. Feels premium product, honestly, if only the build deck didn't fell apart yesterday. One of the post just dropped out of the assembly but I was able to put it back with some pressure and hammering. It's just press fitted. Overall, I still like it. My issue might be a one off, but it's something to point out. And yes, the taste was weird at first... I should agree this is dirty with oil residue when brand new. Clean or rinse first before first use!
    Do you like the mouth piece that comes with it??? I hate it... I always use one of my favorite mouth pieces on all my tanks.

Reactions: AngeNZ

F-machine

ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2018
    Trapped in Asia
    Do you like the mouth piece that comes with it??? I hate it... I always use one of my favorite mouth pieces on all my tanks.

That mouth piece is good for DL hits I think. It's a little big and thick with large bore too for MTL. I'm still looking for a good mouth piece, but I replaced it with a chess pawn piece that the seller sent me for free..
    Screenshot_20190212-013155_Gallery.jpg

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    That mouth piece is good for DL hits I think. It's a little big and thick with large bore too for MTL. I'm still looking for a good mouth piece, but I replaced it with a chess pawn piece that the seller sent me for free..
    View attachment 797545
    Anything is better than what they come with... It's definitely a direct to lung mouth piece.

• Agree
    Reactions: F-machine
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread