OBS Engine NANO RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

janne303

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2014
Sweden
I prefer the ss. My black one's af ring so stiff I can barely turn it, even after several months of use. Every time I clean it takes several days for the juice fill ring to become manageable as well. Will be a backup when new ones arrive.
Make it fload so will the stiffness disapear hehe

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Letitia

Drewbacca96

Feb 16, 2017
Yes i have the Primo Mini in SS and I did not try that tank. I will look into it tho. Thanks
Are you using the stock firmware or the Arctic Fox? I ordered one for my brother and decided to try out the Arctic fox firmware. I really like it. Not even so much for the TC upgrade, I just really like all the options available with it. You can pretty much customize every aspect of it, from screen layout to button combinations. I have a Smok Alien, and now I'm jealous of my brother. lol.
The Digiflavor Fuji GTA looks nice, I got it, only because it was $10. It has a really restricted lung hit with the bottom airflow turned to it's lowest setting. However, you can shut it off, and use the top airflow only. And they are click settings which is cool. I'm not a MTL vaper, but my first thought was "I bet Ricks could get a pretty good MTL with this tank."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Are you using the stock firmware or the Arctic Fox? I ordered one for my brother and decided to try out the Arctic fox firmware. I really like it. Not even so much for the TC upgrade, I just really like all the options available with it. You can pretty much customize every aspect of it, from screen layout to button combinations. I have a Smok Alien, and now I'm jealous of my brother. lol.
The Digiflavor Fuji GTA looks nice, I got it, only because it was $10. It has a really restricted lung hit with the bottom airflow turned to it's lowest setting. However, you can shut it off, and use the top airflow only. And they are click settings which is cool. I'm not a MTL vaper, but my first thought was "I bet Ricks could get a pretty good MTL with this tank."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I've heard about Arctic Fox firmware but I haven't tried it yet. I will someday tho. I hear it's as easy as updating the stock firmware.

I keep looking at the Digiflavor Fuji GTA and it looks interesting. I think I need to try it. Thanks

Reactions: Eskie

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have one but it's not in rotation right now. It had really good flavor. I just have a lot of new tanks and set that one to the side for now. I have the siren gta 22 also. It's a good mtl tank. I just have to use at least a 3mm coil in order to get enough cotton in it so it doesn't flood and leak. I've been using it every day since I got it a few months ago.

Reactions: Eskie

kiba

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    www.facebook.com
    Just a heads up for ArcticFox, I've recently put it on two of my freinds mods and it caused nothing but confusion.

If you're just using wattage mode there's no need to reflash arctic fox, it won't do anything different for you... but for TC it's freaking amazing. It's as close as you can get to a dna board without actually buying a dna board, but like a dna board it takes a bit of tweaking, if that's not your thing just leave it bc the stock firmware will probably do you better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I know a lot of people brag on rayon but I honestly prefer cotton. The rayon does seem to last longer but I felt like either I got better flavor or it was just what I was used to when using cotton. There was no big wow moment for me when I tried rayon.
    It's really a case of finding whatever works for anyone. In my case I had just started building, was getting bad results with cotton, great when I went to rayon. It turns out I naturally pack coils fairly tight, and found how rayon works matches what I prefer to do. I don't have to make allowance for how cotton expands when wet, and it is handy when using my 2.5mm coils in tanks with huge eliquid ports.

Reactions: hittman

hiclass

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2016
    My Tesla Nano arrives today :)

Here is how it looks with my OBS Engine riding on it:
    OBS Engine on Tesla Nano.jpg

Man... the Tesla is even easier in setting up a wattage curve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread