OBS Engine NANO RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    If you are talking about the ID of the coil Im pretty sure its 3mm and after I installed it in read .16 which is way too low for how my wife vapes. I swapped it out for a 2.5 mm clapton reading .7 So far she seems to really like it. I plan on picking up one or two more.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    They are Fused Claptons. I want to know what size the wires are.

no one probably knows except OBS.

If you are talking about the ID of the coil Im pretty sure its 3mm and after I installed it in read .16 which is way too low for how my wife vapes. I swapped it out for a 2.5 mm clapton reading .7 So far she seems to really like it. I plan on picking up one or two more.

he was talking about the cores/fuses I think

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I'm talking about the 3 wires that make up the Fused Clapton. I got .34Ω on both mine.

TVC70

ECF Veteran
    Oct 4, 2011
    AZ, USA
    How does it compare with the standard engine (which since receiving I have crowned as my best tank [emoji146] ) in terms of airflow? Does the nano have the same, more, less?

The Nano seems pretty identical to the regular one to me in terms of airflow. I was wondering about that too, before getting mine, as a number of single coil RTAs I've tried (like the Serpent and Bachelor, for example) have been less generous in their airflow. No worries on the Nano.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Same here Hearts! I ordered the stainless from FT, but it will be after CNY before it even gets in the mail. They had it listed to mail before, but ran out of stock. I also ordered the EXO RTA and am looking forward to that one.
    Slap me five lol! I also got both the Nano & Exo RTA from Fasttech ! We can commiserate together about the wait lol!

man00ver

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2014
    Braselton, GA, USA
    OK, I'm in too. Just ordered a pair of Nano tanks from FT, with the sweet $19/ea price from the CNY sale. Hopefully I'll get them before spring. Put in a pair of new mods also (Joyetech eVic Primo), and a few spools of 24ga SS316L.

I got the black ones, so they'll be easy to distinguish from my original Engines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread