Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Talking about copiers. Check how bad this direct copy is made, especially the rebuildable part and the threads. And be sure that its China's fault but the buyers are the ones that can prevent this. If you dont buy, they will not sell so they will not copy me again. Simple

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Aron and SS, I dont pay attention any more. I will stick with my work without checking what is happening around. I only care for my customers. But this copying will make me stop my life time waranty. Some people already asked me to replace their damaged GG constructions even if they had buy copies. 3 people already send me back damaged GG parts that were not GG parts!

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Aron and SS, I dont pay attention any more. I will stick with my work without checking what is happening around. I only care for my customers. But this copying will make me stop my life time waranty. Some people already asked me to replace their damaged GG constructions even if they had buy copies. 3 people already send me back damaged GG parts that were not GG parts!

That is ridiculous ... How people come to do such Things!! The thing is that we as vapers need to realize how much " work and thought " you had put into this oddysius project and won't buy the fake cheap stuff.
I just came into GG and was lucky to grab some nice projects of yours from the seller .. And like many others had bought pennelope for twice as much , just cos I believe to support a creation like that and discard the copy's .
I wish that GG would be more easy to get " but then , that will take part of the fun in getting one" if you know what I mean.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thought the same River. But because I dont understand German I dont know what he said about this copy. Maybe he didnt say good words for it and he also said that we have to not buy it. Who knows
and why on earth is Navy giving it exposure??? I thought he was a GG fan? :confused:

D3-Dampfer

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Germany
Now that we are talking for copies Aron. Check how bad this direct copy is made, especially the rebuildable part and the threads. And be sure that its China's fault but the buyers are the ones that can prevent this. If you dont buy they will not sell so they will not copy me again. Simple
I am a big GG-fan. I hate the copy guys. Though i can understand if someone buys one of them. Since there is no gg in the stores. One can only preorder or buy for high price. Before it was even worse.. with 100-300 units to buy. I am also from Germany and saw the video too. Navy seemed very sad to make a video about a gg-clone, though he was surpised about the good quality of the copy. For me i would not buy that thing.
Imeo your products are so well rated and so hard to get. If u cant suplie your customers. (Not one GG available in the store.) Sadly people will buy copies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I am a big GG-fan. I hate the copy guys. Though i can understand if someone buys one of them. Since there is no gg in the stores. One can only preorder or buy for high price. Before it was even worse.. with 100-300 units to buy. I am also from Germany and saw the video too. Navy seemed very sad to make a video about a gg-clone, though he was surpised about the good quality of the copy. For me i would not buy that thing.
Imeo your products are so well rated and so hard to get. If u cant suplie your customers. (Not one GG available in the store.) Sadly people will buy copies.

Sry but I don't agree with you saying " cos of the fact there's no GG products available , so people will get copies" you said it " there getting copies and not the real GG !! Which is and has no value.!
Who wants GG gets only GG

Navy_Lifeguard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
Germany
www.youtube.com
I thought the same River. But because I dont understand German I dont know what he said about this copy. Maybe he didnt say good words for it and he also said that we have to not buy it. Who knows

Imeo, I've said that I'm very sad that they are copying the Odysseus - at the beginning of the video my words are that I'm making now my job as a reviewer to give informations - I don't makle this video as a GG freak

The people have to know how the copy is made that they know what's original and what's a copy....

I'm so sad about it......sooooo sad!

D3-Dampfer

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Germany
Sry but I don't agree with you saying " cos of the fact there's no GG products available , so people will get copies" you said it " there getting copies and not the real GG !! Which is and has no value.!

yes, some are getting copies cuz they cant get the real ones. U dont have to agree with me on that cuz it is a fact. i also dont like the copy and dont want to buy them. i am a big gg-fan but i am not a gg only person. GG is my favorite smoke arround. But other company dont sleep and catching up fast.
Since u cant buy one of the gg in shop some people just go buy something else instead.

Last edited:

mgrigore

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Germany
500px.com

I am a big GG admirer and user but I cannot buy now for example an Oddyseus to match to my GGTS and I am not willing to pay triple the normal price from ads.

I already have a GGTS + UFS + Penelope and will definitely buy the Ithaka and Achilles and many other wonderful products to come from Imeo's amazing mind. Imeo is a great inventor that creates absolutely unbelieveble products.

However, few months ago when I joined this group, I was dissapointed to find out that I cannot buy GG products; demand is huge but supply is and was very low. If the GG products supply would be large enough, people will buy the originals GG. If not, people will buy what they can. Not everybody is so patient like many members here to wait 6 months for a GG product.

It is not possible to stop pirating GG products, we need to be realistic about this.

Again, if I could buy anytime, any GG product that I want, then I would NEVER buy something else. I really believe that GGTS with variable voltage would be a vapers dream!!!!

Imeo would need more CNCs and the GG production should be increased. The only difficult thing is to estimate the corect production volume to match demand. This would have to be addressed by professionals. But it all depends on Imeo, he needs to do that.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The only professional that match to my needs is the one I have grigore. I tried 5 shops before I stop on the one I use now. The rest of them were just silly. And I was very lucky on this. For example, I am looking the last 1,5 year for a professional to change the aluminium doors on my house and even if 10 people passed from my house noone was able to satisfy me.
But even if my store has 10 cnc machines, I am still not able to catch the demand

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I am a big GG admirer and user but I cannot buy now for example an Oddyseus to match to my GGTS and I am not willing to pay triple the normal price from ads.

I already have a GGTS + UFS + Penelope and will definitely buy the Ithaka and Achilles and many other wonderful products to come from Imeo's amazing mind. Imeo is a great inventor that creates absolutely unbelieveble products.

However, few months ago when I joined this group, I was dissapointed to find out that I cannot buy GG products; demand is huge but supply is and was very low. If the GG products supply would be large enough, people will buy the originals GG. If not, people will buy what they can. Not everybody is so patient like many members here to wait 6 months for a GG product.

It is not possible to stop pirating GG products, we need to be realistic about this.

Again, if I could buy anytime, any GG product that I want, then I would NEVER buy something else. I really believe that GGTS with variable voltage would be a vapers dream!!!!

Imeo would need more CNCs and the GG production should be increased. The only difficult thing is to estimate the corect production volume to match demand. This would have to be addressed by professionals. But it all depends on Imeo, he needs to do that.

What I mean by who wants GG buy only GG is that I won't go and buy this oddy copy for sure! If I really like GG and what Imeo dose " then I will support it ." meaning I won't buy this copy , cos if I buy it I am telling the people behind the copying that it's a good thing to do ... And they will copy other things " then tell me what is left? Will Imeo keep working and thinking to improve and innovate ? Will he ?

Well I don't know, hope that dose ...cos I'm not buying any oddy copy to put on my GGTS .
2 options I see to get an oddy cos I don't have one yet ... Or I wait for a run , or I buy one from the classis like I did with the penny for twice the retail price!! And I'm not rich guy , infact barly make my living ... But I value INOVATIONS buy supporting it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread