Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you have 1 machine you use it for your current production morri. If you have 3 machines you do the same. If you have 10 machines you still do the same. If you buy 2 more machines be sure that you will use them for your current production too. You always use what you have to make production runs faster. You cant say: "I will put 5 machines for ithaka and 5 machines for Ody and penelope" because you want to finish Ithaka ASAP. Thats why when we have stealth we dont have GGTB for example. And imagine that when ithaka's production starts, 10 machines will work on it and ithaka still needs 2,5 months to be made. Imagine if we put GGTB too on production line!

Be sure that I do my best. I want to bring more GG stuff, more new inventions, more older GG stuff etc. But its just impossible.

There is a way to do it by moving production in China. But who wants that?
Imeo, I have a suggestion too and please tell me why it won't work. I already know that it won't work, or you would have already done it. LOL

You say that you have 10 cnc machines (I do not even know what that means, but that's ok). I am thinking that these are the machines that help the operators make all the bits and pieces.

kk here is the suggestion. What about if you purchased 1 or maybe 2 more of these (I already am thinking they are incredibly expensive) and you have 1 or maybe two of these machines that are just used for making bits and pieces and parts of things that your customers are needing for units they already own. Maybe one of these machines would be good for that. Just for that, running all the time.

now, I am thinking...... you may not have room in your facility for other machines, they are much too expensive, or you cannot afford to have your operators all the time on bits and pieces.

anyway, that is my suggestion. LOL

hugs
Morri

zondz

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Russia, Moscow
But I am and I feel exactly like this vaporeta. An amateur maker who loves his work, an e-cig lover with apettite to bring the best in the market and to drive the e-cig world. I dont want to be a businesman, I dont want to make factories, I want to just make the best.

I hope that you understand now why we dont agree for 2 days. Because you have something else in your mind.

ps....... But I am a businessman too if you think that I have 10 cnc machines that work for me. Do you know any other modder with 10 cnc machines around?
Imeo, you are making a "wrong" business for now. The trand is to order all things from China. On this way you will provide a huge production... with zero quality control like most of all huge companies. Thanks a lot thats you are making a "wrong" busness.
Additionally... May be you will make possibility for express order from you with special price. For example it will be double price if someone would like to buy right now and don't want to wait.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly Moon. You have to deside the path that you will follow. Business or new inventions. I choose the second one. But I try for the first one too. But if I had to choose between those two, then business doesnt interests me
And Zara is just average quality product.

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk 2

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks zond my friend about "wrong" business.:)

Its not a bad thought about increasing prices for someone that cant wait. But its not a matter of money for me so if I increase prices for special customers then I will delay the rest of production so the rest of the people will be dissapointed. I want to be fair to all my friends. Thats why I always refuse to make special requests. People are asking me all the time to put their name on GG or make a different construction for them. They tell me that they will pay me as much as I want. But I really have no time to do what they want. Not because I dont want to do it but I have no time for this. I wish I had the time to make all my friends happy but its just impossible
Imeo, you are making a "wrong" business for now. The trand is to order all things from China. On this way you will provide a huge production... with zero quality control like most of all huge companies. Thanks a lot thats you are making a "wrong" busness.
Additionally... May be you will make possibility for express order from you with special price. For example it will be double price if someone would like to buy right now and don't eant to wait.

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
see? I told you it wouldn't work. LOL

I totally understand, Imeo. And we all know about your efforts. You go as fast as you can go, so not to worry.

One thing that some people seem to be missing, maybe it is just me.

We do want what we want, when we want it, but........ we also want you to be able to continue to invent, create, and manufacture the most incredible, perfect, beautiful, flawless items too. ;)

Morri

if you have 1 machine you use it for your current production morri. If you have 3 machines you do the same. If you have 10 machines you still do the same. If you buy 2 more machines be sure that you will use them for your current production too. You always use what you have to make production runs faster. You cant say: "I will put 5 machines for ithaka and 5 machines for Ody and penelope" because you want to finish Ithaka ASAP. Thats why when we have stealth we dont have GGTB for example. And imagine that when ithaka's production starts, 10 machines will work on it and ithaka still needs 2,5 months to be made. Imagine if we put GGTB too on production line!

Be sure that I do my best. I want to bring more GG stuff, more new inventions, more older GG stuff etc. But its just impossible.

zondz

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Russia, Moscow
Thanks zond my friend about "wrong" business.:)

Its not a bad thought about increasing prices for someone that cant wait. But its not a matter of money for me so if I increase prices for special customers then I will delay the rest of production so the rest of the people will be dissapointed. I want to be fair to all my friends.:)
Imeo, I expected the answer on this way. But if price will be high for special orders no one will complain like why I should wait and no one will use this option ;-)

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta

Well Imeo I am happy with your products and the machining is beautifully made ..nothing close to it out there IMO !!
And if you want to keep everything in Greece , I understand . But if you move to china , I don't think is that bad either !!
Look at apple products ..they are made with class too , next to all the plastic others put out.
So I believe that if quality control is well supervised and good engineers are hired to handle premium material ..nothing would be taken of GG name... But that's what I think .
If you keep the same quality products and minimum defect rate .. Ull explode and I believe that every vaper will have GG .. It will be a new world with a new huge trade mark ... GOLDEN GREEK.
You deserve to be the best cos you have a passion and you make your products with pride and INOVATIONS that only a real few do.

But it's your love and business and you know what is best .
I will still Vape on GG for sure cos " once you make a GG pop , you can't stop ;)"

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

knut

Feb 5, 2012
España
Knut left the house?

Knut need to eat something. Take out the dog. Talk with someone else out of a forum....

And this is the same conversation all the time.

You talk about dresses and if is important or not. I bring a video in T-shirt in order that is clear is not this the important thing but is deleted.

All the time the conversation goes in a way but when don't like this way the way changes radically.

Now you are talking about production.

No dresses, no copys, no russian attys.....

OK.

Your 10 cnc are the only cnc in aaalll your country?

Genisis all over the world seems to be selling for more or less 100 €. Because of the turner....ever.
No profit to the modder....bla, bla...
Only because They love vaping...bla, bla.....

The last Genisis co-op in Spain for a Genisis was 14 € per atty. Turner price.

Next. The current co-op is about 34 € per atty. Turner price for only 200 units.

Cheapest if there were more pieces.

It is really too difficult to make a large bacht for something in a CNC that works by a perfect program of all?

The problem is not the bussines. You don't want to make a bussines of that. How much more could be the price for do a Penelope in a external turner with modern CNC that works with perfect mesures?

Perhaps a Penelope is not 90 but 100?
The spares is not 24 but 32?

And we -perhaps- are no talking about Korean copys but a real GG stuff and not made in China turners.

P.D.

To be a girl I'm too agresive :)

I could say so many things about this kind of thought.

"Times are changing.."

The roll of a woman perhaps is to be quiet, no think about nothing....Not today.

(I talk about that only because yo did. This is not the place -I think- to talk about feminism :))

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lo, I am very sorry that conversation went like this. I really didnt see any bad on your posts. Maybe morri overeacted a little because of the tense around. No reason to leave like this. I suggest to morri and you to shake hands. We are GG users and we want the same thing. Agree?
WOW!
So only on the GG forum on planet earth, one could learn how to manage multiple quotes? Are you serious?
Do you have an idea of the number of forums on the internet around the world? Do you? So, what's the deal?
Surprise: they all work the same!!! TADAH!
And I am participating on forums since a long time, I know how to quote and to multiple quote, and I do it to avoid multiposting, which is not well accepted because considered flooding.
At least where I am used to post, the same, as I see, does not apply here.

I do not allow you to speak like that.
I am here because I am one of the idiots following every ....ing day a ....ing forum about electronic cigarettes (oh, I really should go back to puss* sometimes) hoping to get the right day for a preorder, since i missed it recently because the highly efficient OFFICIAL italian resellers has its website down since weeks. And i got no answer when i pointed out the issue. This is why I'm here.
Inivitation from my buddies?
Intrigues?
Do you think you are in a James Bond film?
Let me tell you the truth: you're not, you are a on a section of a nerd forum.
An advice: get a life.

What's wrong here with all the people is to be convinced that a customer, to be considered, has to be brown-nosing the producer.
IM AM THE ....ING CUSTOMER WHO PAYS THE MONEY.
It's not tolerable to be treated like this.
All this will be spread in all italian forums, it's starting to be enough.

What do you think?
Let's see, look at the whole context, sit down, relax and think.
You seem to be smart, perhaps you will reach the right solution.

See my dear whatsyournameagain, this is something, along not using multiquotes, which determines immediate ban in forums I usually post in.
But that's ok for me, call me disgusting, but know that your opinion forme counts zero.

I even do not want to read the post after yours. Not even apple fanboys are like that. I hope you are thirteen or something like that, if not, I'm sorry for you.
I'm just eaving with the prototype post on the GG section on ECF:

"Wow!
Go Imeo, don't listen to this bunch of idiots, amaze us again with one of your crazy inventions!
Preoders and non availability of items is that good, that way the GG family will stay small, it's so nice here!
I'm preparing my money! Yuhuuuuuuu"
Cheers buddy.
Or whatever.
Have fun here guys, and when you find a little time try to go for Puss* It's even better than GG.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Knut need to eat something. Take out the dog. Talk with someone else out of a forum....

And this is the same conversation all the time.

You talk about dresses and if is important or not. I bring a video in T-shirt in order that is clear is not this the important thing but is deleted.

All the time the conversation goes in a way but when don't like this way the way changes radically.

Now you are talking about production.

No dresses, no copys, no russian attys.....

OK.

Your 10 cnc are the only cnc in aaalll your country?

Genisis all over the world seems to be selling for more or less 100 €. Because of the turner....ever.
No profit to the modder....bla, bla...
Only because They love vaping...bla, bla.....

The last Genisis co-op in Spain for a Genisis was 14 € per atty. Turner price.

Next. The current co-op is about 34 € per atty. Turner price for only 200 units.

Cheapest if there were more pieces.

It is really too difficult to make a large bacht for something in a CNC that works by a perfect program of all?

The problem is not the bussines. You don't want to make a bussines of that. How much more could be the price for do a Penelope in a external turner with modern CNC that works with perfect mesures?

Perhaps a Penelope is not 90 but 100?
The spares is not 24 but 32?

And we -perhaps- are no talking about Korean copys but a real GG stuff and not made in China turners.

P.D.

To be a girl I'm too agresive :)

I could say so many things about this kind of thought.

"Times are changing.."

The roll of a woman perhaps is to be quiet, no think about nothing....Not today.

(I talk about that only because yo did. This is not the place -I think- to talk about feminism :))

Oh Knut I think your talking about the AGA right ... What you aspect the price would be ?
Surly it vapes but how it's Vape and how it's build ... What kind of SS it's been made out of ? You know ? Does someone know?
How far is the wick from the pole? Maybe 2 miles right?
You can't compare that with GG or a good made atty for sure....
If you want cheap prices like that .... Well here is the wrong forum for you then!! HIGH QUALITY ONLY

knut

Feb 5, 2012
España
Look at this.
Two mods selling for more than double price.

News.

Why I bought two same mods to not use it a minute if I like vaping?

Because I only think to sell it to profit?

Sure I can buy a Penelope doublepriced. But I prefer to buy it from a shop because there is enouht stock and the benefit is for the modder.

I have 2 Mark Bugs Wizards Apprentices for sale. Both are new, with the original packaging, box, etc. One is the 18650 version and the other is the 18500 version. I am asking $325 each for these as they are brand new. These are the new V2 models that were just released.

325 each.
Both new.

The preorder GG items for most people is for that. Their own benefit buying 5 units and selling it for lots of money.
Ever "new". Ever for not use it; only sell it.

This are your customers?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks buddy. My plan is simple. I will first make the perfect electronic cirquit to put on the perfect mechanical mod and the perfect atomizer on it. Then I will go to China. For now we have only the second. Next year I will have the other two.
Well Imeo I am happy with your products and the machining is beautifully made ..nothing close to it out there IMO !!
And if you want to keep everything in Greece , I understand . But if you move to china , I don't think is that bad either !!
Look at apple products ..they are made with class too , next to all the plastic others put out.
So I believe that if quality control is well supervised and good engineers are hired to handle premium material ..nothing would be taken of GG name... But that's what I think .
If you keep the same quality products and minimum defect rate .. Ull explode and I believe that every vaper will have GG .. It will be a new world with a new huge trade mark ... GOLDEN GREEK.
You deserve to be the best cos you have a passion and you make your products with pride and INOVATIONS that only a real few do.

But it's your love and business and you know what is best .
I will still Vape on GG for sure cos " once you make a GG pop , you can't stop ;)"

vaporeta

Dec 17, 2009
Spain
But I am and I feel exactly like this vaporeta. An amateur maker who loves his work, an e-cig lover with apettite to bring the best in the market and to drive the e-cig world. I dont want to be a businesman, I dont want to make factories, I want to just make the best.

I hope that you understand now why we dont agree for 2 days. Because you have something else in your mind.

ps....... But I am a businessman too if you think that I have 10 cnc machines that work for me. Do you know any other modder with 10 cnc machines around?

I knew you were going to answer that way :) I know you don´t want to be a businessman and I respect that but the problem is that I´m not sure whether the market will allow you to do so or not.

I really wish you the best luck because you are going to need it if you want to survive in such a competitive world as market is. A world where big fish eat small fish.
I would like things were different, because people so inventive as you should be able to stay in the market the way they choose, but I don´t think this will be easy at all.
Vaping world is getting bigger and bigger and I think that soon there will be people smelling money and trying to make their own business and ready to give customers what they want. Then it won´t be a question of modder guys inventing their own stuff at home or small homemade group of people selling small quantity of products or chinese companies selling trash, but serious companies trying to enter this market paying engineers to investigate and to create new stuff and even paying them to copy things, no matter if these things hold a patent or not, because they know they can just change a small piece to make their stuff legal and ready to be sold.
This is what I think it will happen very soon simply because it is what always happens.

I repeat I wish you the best luck and I hope you haven´t felt offended with my opinion.

Good night.

knut

Feb 5, 2012
España
not a good idea to post GGTS copies here knut. We talked about Ody copies but we cant do that for every GG copy because they are too much. So, I am hearing your suggestions about production line

I posted a video about GUS telescopic mod.

There is no sided switch.
There is a SS tube that take baterys.
Polish finish.
There has no 13 pieces

Ever SS shiny tube in the future will ve a copy of a GGTS, GGTB, GGSlim..?

When you begin (perhaps, some day) to make things with mesh will you copy Raidy?
Or all the modders that make Genisis attys?

If you make a VV or a VW you will then copy Provape or Ovale or Smocktech or Evolv?

Take out this video from that treath doesn't change how the things are.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
This is a good post and thanks for posting your opinion. I am hoping that the market allows Imeo to continue. I am thinking that he hasn't done so badly so far, but I do hope he can continue. A lot of us are depending on him. :)

Good night and rest well,

Morri

I knew you were going to answer that way :) I know you don´t want to be a businessman and I respect that but the problem is that I´m not sure whether the market will allow you to do so or not.

I really wish you the best luck because you are going to need it if you want to survive in such a competitive world as market is. A world where big fish eat small fish.
I would like things were different, because people so inventive as you should be able to stay in the market the way they choose, but I don´t think this will be easy at all.
Vaping world is getting bigger and bigger and I think that soon there will be people smelling money and trying to make their own business and ready to give customers what they want. Then it won´t be a question of modder guys inventing their own stuff at home or small homemade group of people selling small quantity of products or chinese companies selling trash, but serious companies trying to enter this market paying engineers to investigate and to create new stuff and even paying them to copy things, no matter if these things hold a patent or not, because they know they can just change a small piece to make their stuff legal and ready to be sold.
This is what I think it will happen very soon simply because it is what always happens.

I repeat I wish you the best luck and I hope you haven´t felt offended with my opinion.

Good night.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If big companies deside to play a role on e-cig world be sure that I will not die vaporeta. People that will die are the copiers around the world or the modders that dont offer something real new in the market. I will always have my place if I continoue to invent things. People that have the ability to think, always survive. The most possible is to go to work for a company like this. I am sure that I will earn more money than making GGs :lol:

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread