Odysseus Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
    Take a piece of the SS wool like Mesh, not the wick type sheets of mesh the wool like SS Mesh and twist it up a little bit, roll it into a circle,, then push it down to the bottom of the ceramic cup and then do your Coil & wick however you like to do it, I just do a 1.5ohm coil using the 2m, wick. This brings out way more flavor then the stock Odysseus set up, it needs to break in a bit, then it kicks some Booty :) This also helps from liquid running down to the center poll connector and it leaking like the original Ody likes to do at times and allows you to vape that extra juice too. The Flavor is just way better once this set up breaks in then the stock set up

Last edited:

Roxxette

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2012
    Caribbean
      what kind of SS wool are u talking about? i would like to try this

Cant think of a way to describe in english but if you have used the HH atty is the same thing you see inside around the cup, theres plenty of pictures around.

MWA :) i was thinking about the same thing when i was reading some post about leaking on the ody, weird nobody have think of that !

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
      ECF Veteran
      Oct 14, 2009
      Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
        Jason I guess next time I make one up I can, but it a very simple mod and doesn't get any more simple then this. First off you need to have the correct SS Mesh, I use the 316L SS medium grade wool like roll of this material, it' about $35 for a 1lb roll of this. It's not the same mesh that is used for Genesis type atty's and not the steel wool you use in your kitchen, its of a high grade and need to be the right stuff. It can be purchased here = Stainless Steel 316L Wool Roll 1 lb Reel - Coarse | eBay

Note: I use the medium not the course, the link above is course

All you do is cut a very small piece roll it into a small ball and place it down into the ceramic cup of the Ody r dripping mode Ody.

I just made one for the dripping mode Ody and it really kicks some Azz,,, please know you need to put 6-9 drops of juice in these set ups and take a few pulls without inhaling to break this in a bit,,, then drip and vape away. The flavor in the Ody or Dripping mode is much better then the stock wick set up GG man uses, vapor is super too.

Last edited:
        Status
        Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')