Not open for further replies.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
My daily driver is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4 door in sexy black. I have an ongoing project which is a 1972 Pontiac GTO with the 400CUin. Matching numbers and is presently being prepped for new paint. ( I hate blocking )
Here are some photos posted on the GTO forums web site:
GTO pictures | Pontiac GTO Photos - Primer Stage

I envy Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Nissan truck owners...I sit at a light and look at their ugly trucks and they get to look at my Sexy Tacoma!

Very cool project, bet you're looking forward to seeing that all nice and shiny! I had a '67 GTO back in the early 70's - no power steering or brakes, drove like a tank. But it was plenty quick from stoplight to stoplight ;-)

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
2003 Mini Cooper S
pure silver
mod'd to 238 BHP (She's a Screamer!) (I like 'em that way ;) )

cooperS.jpg

I love Diego! He looks like my Tashi (RIP).

I drive an '05 Hyundai Sonata (like it fine for a car...I really miss my truck though).

In good weather I ride an '09 Kawasaki 900...Titanium and Pearl White. It's purty!:)

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
yes it is a 90 honda civic hatch back.its a drag car.hoping for 400 hp.t3/t40e turbo.custom turbo manifold made by me and a buddie.car weighs 1750 lbs.d series motor a6 block and y8 head.vitara pistons fjt forged rods.

turb3.jpg

turb4.jpg

lowball11.jpg

lowball005.jpg

400HP??? Thats instant death in that thing!!! Have you lost em??? lol 8-o

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Errrr..I drive the 95 Lincoln Towncar...or the Mercedes ML320 or umm...the 2002 Dodge Ram pickup or ummm.....the 05 Jeep but my baby...MY BABY! Is my 94 5.0 stick shift mustang. My god I love her...if it's not too hot (broke the a/c) I'll be driving her :D Just to hear her rumble and set off everyones car alarms. She's flat black too, so looks badass.
If I ever had the money, I'd have a 57 Chevy 2 door pillarless :D For now I just get tattoos of them on my body. Haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread