Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Cisco, the instructions that you put in with the atty were not in vein in my case. I read them several times before I first tried the atty. I have said all along that the problems I had where mostly if not all user error. Heck I even flood my cisco spec 306's some of the time. Maybe after I've totally figured out the squonking with the grand I will revisit these atties again. I would also like to say thanks for all the help/advise that you have given to everyone with these atomizers. Until I am ready to jump in again, I'll just be content with the 306's.

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Cisco, the instructions that you put in with the atty were not in vein in my case. I read them several times before I first tried the atty. I have said all along that the problems I had where mostly if not all user error. Heck I even flood my cisco spec 306's some of the time. Maybe after I've totally figured out the squonking with the grand I will revisit these atties again. I would also like to say thanks for all the help/advise that you have given to everyone with these atomizers. Until I am ready to jump in again, I'll just be content with the 306's.

Wish I had some specific 357 procedures for the REO but unfortunately I dont. Hopefully some REO users will get the hang of it and post their techniques for others.

Thanks Ksmith

Cisco

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Had a "hot pocket" the yesterday with a brand new (like vaped on for an hour new) 1.5 while sitting in a chair in my docs waiting room. Scared me. I dont know how long the button was pressed. Blew out the juice, little darker than normal. Slight burnt juice smell. Loaded up like 6 or 7 drops. Took a hit but still tasted a lil burnt. Blew out that juice. Reloaded with 8-9 drops. Vapes like a champ. It actually felt like I instantly broke it in. Oh well. Vape on.

Got the 2.5's yesterday. I'm gonna do a soak tonight on the 1.5 and try the 2.5 in the am.

Up until a few days ago I had missed the part of the directions about not storing dry. I was rotating between my first 2 1.5's (due to my dark sweet juice) one atty in the am, new atty in the pm. But I was storing them dry. Cisco: How much could this effect performance?

KiloWatts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
West Philadelphia
Per the REO, here's my experience:

Contrary to other reports, I actually have to squeeze the bottle longer than usual. I usually accompany this with a dry pull, just until I hear it gurgle. If I don't dry pull, the juice doesn't get near enough to the coil, and drips back out into the catch cup. I believe this continues to happen as it sits, so I get the dry atty quicker than usual and have to refeed.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my 1.5 stainless yesterday. After reading the instructions I decided to start it out on my mini Saber Touch before I attempted it on a mini REO. It's been working flawlessly on the ST, the directions were MUCH appreciated. I started off with 18 mg 40/60, but a flavor that I've always thought was weak. It's still pretty faint, but I can taste it better than on a 306. This atty puts out vapor like nothing I've ever seen, or at least tried. I'll update once I've had it on the REO for a while.

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Had a "hot pocket" the yesterday with a brand new (like vaped on for an hour new) 1.5 while sitting in a chair in my docs waiting room. Scared me. I dont know how long the button was pressed. Blew out the juice, little darker than normal. Slight burnt juice smell. Loaded up like 6 or 7 drops. Took a hit but still tasted a lil burnt. Blew out that juice. Reloaded with 8-9 drops. Vapes like a champ. It actually felt like I instantly broke it in. Oh well. Vape on.

Got the 2.5's yesterday. I'm gonna do a soak tonight on the 1.5 and try the 2.5 in the am.

Up until a few days ago I had missed the part of the directions about not storing dry. I was rotating between my first 2 1.5's (due to my dark sweet juice) one atty in the am, new atty in the pm. But I was storing them dry. Cisco: How much could this effect performance?

Shouldn't effect performance JD, you just don't want any residue that's sitting in there to totally dry out, even after a cleaning there is probably a bit of crud in there. Keep it lubed up with pg/vg or your favorite juice. When your ready to us it just blow it out and load it up.

Cisco

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Per the REO, here's my experience:

Contrary to other reports, I actually have to squeeze the bottle longer than usual. I usually accompany this with a dry pull, just until I hear it gurgle. If I don't dry pull, the juice doesn't get near enough to the coil, and drips back out into the catch cup. I believe this continues to happen as it sits, so I get the dry atty quicker than usual and have to refeed.

I believe the dry pull is the key. The actual amount of feeding will depend on the juice on how you vape. There is not one recommendation that will work for everyone.

Cisco

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Cisco, are we looking at a end-of-August release for the new tubs & even more options? Or do those slide into September?

Obviously they've been well received.. any insights into what else we can see in this HH/Avid collaborative lineup? Does Sean get his own labeled product? ;-) -Magnus

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Cisco, are we looking at a end-of-August release for the new tubs & even more options? Or do those slide into September?

Obviously they've been well received.. any insights into what else we can see in this HH/Avid collaborative lineup? Does Sean get his own labeled product? ;-) -Magnus

Sean gets nothing until he earns it.....:?:

There are a few things in the works, nothing concrete so I wont tease anyone

We might actually have 2.0ohm for the weekend lineup, more 2.5's, a hand full of 3.0's and its very possible we will have a few HH.357LB (long barrels) ...:)

Cisco...

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
blew up my first hh357 and operated on it. it looks like steel wool and its rusty :confused:
couldn't get a better picture. sorry!

Attachments

• S7001782.jpg
    S7001782.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 211

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
For what it's worth Sean has been helping me like a champ via PMs. I hear he is good at huffing and puffing the production line along too. ;-) -Magnus

Yeah, Sean is a great edition to the team as well as Hanna's Wife, they both afford Hanna the opportunity to be more productive.

Cisco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread