Official DiscountVapers.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowena99

Apr 10, 2011
Surprise. U.S.A
omg, did not know that! Yanking right now! Sorry!

rofl So I took out the deal and just told em about the pv, and said that your newsletter was a VERY good idea for anyone who wanted to be in on good deals in the future. Plus, from what I can tell, you're the only one selling the LR guts to the e2 'apollo' tank, so had to get some of those. ;)

BTW, just a warning, but I tried to take off the bottom to pour out juice and do a flavor change on E2 Apollo tank... SO don't recommend that! lol Take off the TOP to pour out or syringe out juice! When you take off the bottom, it breaks vacuum seal, and all the juice pours out the top of the driptip all over your lap. Idiot me has done that not once, but TWICE now (second time was a total brain fart moment. :facepalm:rofl ), so just wanted to warn ya. ;) Easy peasy enough to do it thru top, I just screwed up. lol ALSO, those are the EASIEST tanks I've ever seen to clean and do flavor change on! Can't believe it! Figured I'd need separate 'guts' for every flavor, but if you just rinse tank, rinse 'innard' core, rub wicks between fingers a bit to get em clean under water, and let it dry... those wicks are amazing! They come clean and don't hold onto flavors badly! LOVE those tanks! Oh, and amazing thing is unlike any tank I've ever seen, just with a rinse they look totally brand new! Most tanks, like smoktech dc ones, start to look rough on me from the first cleaning. I'm officially an E2 person. ;)

Any chance you'll sell EXACTLY that wick material for re-wicking in future? I have no idea exactly what that material is, but I know I like it WAY better than any other clearo wick I've used in the past, for sure. I'd love to get a little spool of just wick, and one of wire to practice rebuilding.

BTW, is there anyone who prefers the E1 to the E2? Reason I ask is i tend to prefer a smaller tank, but I know the e1 had a few issues that the e2 has resolved, so figured I'd ask before I got one? Really hoping they make one identical to the e2, just smaller or less 'oblong' to hold under 3ml. That would be my ideal. :D
from Surprise, Az I second that thought of smaller E2

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Man, I feel fortunate...I was just looking around the site and saw that the CE3 5-Packs are sold out..whew...just got mine under the wire. =)

Now if only my vapemail would come noooowww...
waiting.gif

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
omg, did not know that! Yanking right now! Sorry!

Any chance you'll sell EXACTLY that wick material for re-wicking in future? I have no idea exactly what that material is, but I know I like it WAY better than any other clearo wick I've used in the past, for sure. I'd love to get a little spool of just wick, and one of wire to practice rebuilding.

BTW, is there anyone who prefers the E1 to the E2? Reason I ask is i tend to prefer a smaller tank, but I know the e1 had a few issues that the e2 has resolved, so figured I'd ask before I got one? Really hoping they make one identical to the e2, just smaller or less 'oblong' to hold under 3ml. That would be my ideal. :D

doubtful on the wick, they do not tend to give away secrets like that, I'll ask but don't expect any real response on it.

Not sure what E1 you are referring to but the first one has a tank that slipped on and the one I have now screws on, so there is an improvement depending on the one you are talking about.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric. I just ... umed u used mac because you put those dancing dudes in post. How about dancing beard kid from comercial??

The dancing dudes are just an ECF smilie. The one's with my face are just an edited gif. :)

Is this something standard on a mac? I don't see the connection?

Man, I feel fortunate...I was just looking around the site and saw that the CE3 5-Packs are sold out..whew...just got mine under the wire. =)

waiting.gif

E3's will be back in stock Today, tomorrow or at the very latest Thursday.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA

waiting.gif

I ordered a pack as well! I am stalking the mailman, he should be here anytime!!!! :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com

That would be me! :D I love the hack-ability of both, but the E1 is just awesome! The newer insets/innards are going to be screw-in, and the tubes popping off is much improved. I do love the E2, but I still love my little E1 a little more.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Eric, I have a bit of a problem with my order I received, I'm sending ya an email in a minute here.

Uh oh, what happened?? Omg, the Apollo Tank is gorgeous!!!!! Although I am dumb and put a juice I had never tried in it to start out with. I have it at 3 volts on my V8, and I am getting great vapor but its really harsh. I have it standing up right and I am just going to let it sit for a few and see if it gets better. Maybe ill try it on my eGo since it doesnt have PWM and see how it works. Or maybe I should put a juice in it that I actually know what it tastes like!? Lol. Eric you said you can take it up to 4 volts on your V8??

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I dial it down a bit, that was experimental, almost everything on the V8 I vape at 3.0... I know I know, what a waste :)

IMO - there is no such thing as a wasted vape. Conversely though, it is perfectly acceptable (and not necessarily uncommon) to vape wasted.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
IMO - there is no such thing as a wasted vape. Conversely though, it is perfectly acceptable (and not necessarily uncommon) to vape wasted.

That's what I'm gonna do right now man...lol

The order is being sorted...just a small mixup. But, I won't be able to use my V8 for a couple days I think. Drat...it's so sexayy. :(

*ok, i couldnt wait to at least TRY it*

OMG, I can taste my juice now! It's warm and yummy...errr, that doesn't sound right huh...lol

But really, using the exact same 1.7 XL SS Resurrector I've been using all day, I just plopped on the Ovale V8, dialed it to 3.0 and WOW...:laugh:

I can't wait to get the hardware on this thang...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread