Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Heya DV'ers... :) On a positive note, Tabbytha ate some of my turkey today, quite a bit actually. She ate a couple of pieces and then told me she wanted ALL of the turkey! :D So she ate about 2.5 pieces (lunchmeat, 100% natural, no preservatives, etc.). And a tiny piece of cheese. :w00t:

:banana: YAY Somics on the interview !! :banana: I'm still crossing thangs fer you and lemme tell you ...it's hard to get dressed like this so hurry up and get dat job !!!!! :unsure::laugh::laugh::facepalm:

As for Tabbytha....I know it's an emotional roller coaster with a sick aminal in the home. I've never had any cat but a stray cat. I dunno how Spiritual you are babes, but the belief is that a stray will ALWAYS give the honor of their presence to the most trusting, nurturing & deserving people as they choose for themselves their care giver for their own passing. They will choose the human who gives the most comfort and love as their companion thru this process. I have had the honor of quite a few strays in my life and it never gets any easier to deal with them leaving us. But know that the best care was given & the most love was felt by that animal. Your situation may not be the same with Tabbytha, but please know that she realizes how you feel and she appreciates all that you've done for her no matter what the outcome. My loves to you both right now Sonics
smileys-kisses-738604_zps8740a9d8.gif

animal-graphics-monkeys-818080_zpsdb729d95.gif

:cry: :wub: ((((Monkee Mama))))

there goes Sparky's Kleenex stocks again...

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I put up 100, the same amount will go up tomorrow night at 4:00-4:30PM EST
we put up 300 last time (last week) and the orders were just ridiculous.

It's the only way to do it without running Jamie and me ragged :)
I should have a LOT more coming, and should be able to (hopefully) do that every night this week as long as the shipments come in.

I played it smart with the Kager stuff, since it's so hard to get a fast order, multiple orders from me and my silent partner (not really a partner just someone who helps) :) :)

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Good evening all...happy to see that Tabbytha had a bit of the munchies today! Gosh, whatever her taste changes to, I say let her eat it. If she wants to eat Oscar Meyer lunchmeat or she's got a hankerin' for some nice rib eye, it's just good to hear that she's eating. Rock on Tabbytha, you've got a whole fan club over here!

Our rescued feral cat Gizmo is quite the picky eater herself. Originally she ate what the other cats ate (dry food), but one day she decided it wasn't good enough for her and flat out refused to eat. Days went by and I couldn't get her to eat, I was completely stressed out. In desperation I fed her a pouch of Starkist tuna, and she ate that...so I started buying all brands of canned cat food, trying to find something she would eat. Eventually I landed on Fancy Feast Elegant Medley's "Florentine Collection"....can you believe that Miss Fancy Pants...her favorite is the Turkey Florentine in a Delicate Sauce with Garden Greens. Sheesh. Yes, she has a crystal food dish. lol.

Wowee on the protank bases, glad you finally scored one, crss!! I haven't broken any, but did buy one my last order, so I can use it on my Tatroe tank...wasn't willing to break up any of my protank sets for that! It's awesome that Eric has these, I haven't seen them anywhere else.

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Wowee on the protank bases, glad you finally scored one, crss!! I haven't broken any, but did buy one my last order, so I can use it on my Tatroe tank...wasn't willing to break up any of my protank sets for that! It's awesome that Eric has these, I haven't seen them anywhere else.

So I am reading thru your post Zooker, and whoa! ...I see you reference a "Tatroe" tank ??? what the heck is that???!!! reason that that is sooooo surprising to me - that's MY last name!!!! :)

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Ok, so I googled it. hehehe
That's pretty cool. Kinda pricey though. :)
They are pricey...since I haven't had any problems with the ProTank, it seems difficult to justify spending 2 or 3 times the cost of one for a tank that doesn't really improve on the experience. I suppose being "unbreakable" is an improvement, but my ProTank has been good so far.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
They are pricey...since I haven't had any problems with the ProTank, it seems difficult to justify spending 2 or 3 times the cost of one for a tank that doesn't really improve on the experience. I suppose being "unbreakable" is an improvement, but my ProTank has been good so far.
Mine have all been perfect too Plus I LIKE to see the juice level thru the tank so the solid metal ones would drive me nuts :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread