OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I have been using the Volt cartomizers on my V4L standard 808 batteries. I LOVE them! I do make sure on a fresh charged battery that the carto is fully topped off but I have used the same carto for 3 days before noticing a flavor drop. (almost 20 mil of ejuice thru it) Did a quick soak and alcohol, and a boiling water rinse and back to original preformance!! I know where I am going to buy my carto's from now on!!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
awesome ty! :) and yes when on a fully charged battery (ours or others) make sure you are using a fresh carto or have topped it off with juice, otherwise it can cause a dry burn. To avoid this when you can't use a fresh carto, take lighter puffs till the voltage settles down.

Last edited:

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
I bought the volt blanks and have tried different juices in them on 4 different passthroughs -- v4l and v2 808's, and 510 and ego PT's with an adapter. Cartos perform flawlessly in my opinion --although I personally prefer a slightly lower voltage.
Hi jbmcdan! Thanks for your reply. You sure have a cute avatar. So, I'm assuming you like the Volt cartos better when used with a 510 or eGo passthrough? Being able to use a passthrough is important to me. I haven't tried the ones for 510s or eGos yet. I'm a bit leery about them because the cord and connections don't seem to look as sturdy as V4L's. Are you happy with yours? Which is your favorite and why? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for letting me pick your brain! =)

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Hey Janet no worries! Just remember it's all personal preferences and tastes -- but with the juices I've been using lately (halo and vapor station) I think the volt carto's just taste better not as "hot" -- for me they taste best on just a regular v4l battery, which runs 4-ish volts fresh off a charger compared to the 5volts on a passthrough. But after reading your question I loaded up a volt carto with a "delicate" (to me) juice --V4l white chocolate-- and tried it on the v4l passthrough. That was almost 1 1/2 hours ago and I haven't even had to top it off, and it tastes great! And I chain-vape LOL...the nice thing about these carto's to me is that they don't ever seem to get that funky burned taste that some carto's get...especially on the passthrough.

And I agree with you on the sturdiness of the v4l passthrough -- I use mine a lot, and also use volt carto's on an ego passthrough (with an adapter) when I want a little "cooler" vape. If you don't mind a 510 connection, the ego passthrough seems pretty tough, and it's nice to be able to just disconnect the usb plug and use it like a regular battery.

I don't want to totally hijack imagine's thread, so just pm me if you want to know where to get a good deal on a 510 passthrough -- or if my attempts to answer your questions don't make sense LOL

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
It looks good to me. The reason I had asked you about manuals though is because one of the pics in the banner shows two manuals. You said something about wholesale pricing on one of your threads. Is there a place for that on the site? How many batteries qualifies for that? TIA Am I annoying you with questions yet? :laugh:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

There were manual pictures up on the site at one time (had to do with our older models), they should however all be removed now, but if you still see one can you please let me know? we don't want to confuse people.

Right now there is just a wholesale inquiry page : Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Wholesale Form. You can contact us there for further info :). That way the right person can talk to you about it.

Ask as many questions as you want that's what I am here for ;)
It looks good to me. The reason I had asked you about manuals though is because one of the pics in the banner shows two manuals. You said something about wholesale pricing on one of your threads. Is there a place for that on the site? How many batteries qualifies for that? TIA Am I annoying you with questions yet? :laugh:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
lol i feel like where's waldo :laugh: is this the picture? where in the picture does it look like a manual?

home_slide3.jpg

We are hoping to make as many enhancements to our site as possible, we are perfectionists so this is very helpful thanks!!! :)
I take it back. There is still a manual on the accessories page banner. It's the third image. It says Extra Battery Pack. Charge them up! Grab an Extra Battery Pack and charge both batteries at once!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
thanks for the support Eli we really appreciate it!!! Funny you ask we have our IT team working on it and one should be available in the next week or so. I will make a post about it here :thumbs:
hey I added your banner to my signature, but are you guys going to come out with those neat signature counter's where I can add up analogs avoided and money saved things?

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
If I may, Imagine, I noticed while shopping the site (I've been doing that a LOT, I've given up on Bloog ever really being in the business of being in business, and now that I hear you're going to have 78mm batteries it's a no-brainer) that under accessories you have the headline for batteries" Need a Extra Battery?" It really should read "Need an extra battery?" Just a small grammatical error but since you are perfectionists...

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi Samuraijil :) welcome and thanks for bringing that to my attention! between that and what daisy has said we have decided to redo a bunch of our banners :) should be about a week to get them updated as our graphic design staff has to do them :) and they have been super busy with our PHP analog's avoided script, and (SPOILER ALERT) creating our JUICE labels (for the new juice we are about to carry :) ). They have also been working on formatting our new news letter and and some updates for our site :) but now NEW banners are now on the list!!

Look out world here we come :thumbs:

If I may, Imagine, I noticed while shopping the site (I've been doing that a LOT, I've given up on Bloog ever really being in the business of being in business, and now that I hear you're going to have 78mm batteries it's a no-brainer) that under accessories you have the headline for batteries" Need a Extra Battery?" It really should read "Need an extra battery?" Just a small grammatical error but since you are perfectionists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread