Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi beachpuff ;) I am happy to say yes! We will have a custom color in the 65mm in about 2 weeks! HOT PINK with white LED's (my idea so I hope it sounds good to everyone!) They will also have the rubbery finish :)

Are you planning on stocking more colors in the rubberized finish?

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Hi beachpuff ;) I am happy to say yes! We will have a custom color in the 65mm in about 2 weeks! HOT PINK with white LED's (my idea so I hope it sounds good to everyone!) They will also have the rubbery finish :)

oooo sounds like a winner to me!!!! I would love a hot pink 808:drool:

And regarding the juice...is it gonna be the same that your cartos are filled with?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I hope so :)
oooo sounds like a winner to me!!!! I would love a hot pink 808:drool:

We are having our carto's filled with a new juice, and the bottled juice will be the same as the newer cartos :) I have tried it and it is YUMMY!

And regarding the juice...is it gonna be the same that your cartos are filled with?

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi Rob87 Welcome ;)

Thanks for shopping with us!

Our Cartos can hold a max of 1.2ml of juice but I would recommend only about 1ml.

Now if you new to filling, and you are going to be judging by eye... drip till the juice sits a little bit above the filler...then let it settle...then go from there. I am not a master filler, but there are many helpful videos on youtube and very experienced members here that can help as well :)

I just ordered some blank cartomizer.about how much drops or mls should i put in the cartos?

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I just ordered some blank cartomizer.about how much drops or mls should i put in the cartos?

I do the drip down the side method (I use the same carto for three or four days) and I usually put in 20 or so drops, then shake it like a themometer to move the fluid to the bottom of the carto, then I can usually get another 16 to 20 drops in.

After the initial fill up, I just keep topping it off till the flavor starts to get a little funky.... I can get a good 12 to 15 mils of juice thru one (I vape 5 to 6 mils a day) before I gunk up the coil....

good luck!!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
:wub:

Just a heads up that we are putting the best juice ever into our next shipment! All the new cartos will have the soft drip tip ends as well! We will also be carrying a few new flavors: Cherry, Chocolate & Vanilla!!!

Should be on the site in about 2-3weeks!!! yay!

**edit we will also have 2 different samplers (leaving out only our menthol)

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Wanted to address what sets the VOLT apart from generic 808d1's:

VOLT batteries:
regulated to go from 4.2 volts fully charged to stay at a steady 3.6 volts from being to your last puff (not falling off in performance until it dies.)

Updated switch, it will not activate to sound or movement! and is almost instant even after cutoff, one quick puff and its drawing strong :)

65mm have 220 mah.
78mm will be in stock in a few weeks they will have 320 mah

VOLT cartos:
regulated to stay steady at 2.6 ohms.
NO PRIMER PUFF required!
Horizontal coil (atomizer) design
burn resistant filler
Soon to have an easy/soft drip end cap.

I have to say that I won a basic starter kit and figured that I'd give it away. (Wrong answer!!!!) Today, I went on the site and ordered an extra batt and some more cartos. I'd have gotten more cartos, but I had to go somewhere else to get the adapters to put on my eGos and didn't want to pay shipping on just that so I got a few cartos from them. They also had the soft caps on the cartos. Now, I see that you will be carrying the soft cap cartos! Yippee!!! I LOVE my volt. I didn't have it today with me (wasn't charged...:blush:) but someone was asking me about my e-cig and said that she was "intrigued" by them. I waxed eloquent about the volt being exactly what a newbie would need and smokeless image having great prices! I didn't have any cards with me, but I told her about the website address and hopefully she'll remember it until the next time I see her.

(BTW, I'm not a newbie, but I still love the Volt and its cartos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread