Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I am sorry, USPS can be very bad with updating their tracking though...it may be on the way to you with just no update in their system. What date did you place your order? PM me I will try to help

grrrr.....Processed through Sort Facility, May 17, 2011, 7:23 pm, AKRON, OH 44309
my package is STUCK!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
but at least they are not as expensive as some of the others. don't worry we will make sure you get your volt! I know the feeling ;) of stalking the mailiman

2509690083_97ef18267f.jpg

ahhh, It's not you guys. I know USPS stinks. ESPECIALLY when you're excited about the what's coming!

Last edited:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I've been doing that a LOT, I've given up on Bloog ever really being in the business of being in business, and now that I hear you're going to have 78mm batteries it's a no-brainer.

LOL, you've read several of our minds. One-time cheerleader here now exploring vendors that are, as you put it, in the business of being in business. The description of the battery is very similar to theirs but not exactly the same -- it's more like the VK where fully charged starts at 4.2 then tapers. But I do like that this has the rubberized finish and the raspberry pink is very pretty. I prefer 78mm so I'll wait for that before giving this a try. Appreciate the responsiveness I've seen here so far. :)

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi Starsong and welcome :) I can totally understand dipping your toe in the water before you go in the pool :) especially with so many vendor and models, but that's what makes ECF so great! hearing others experiences and sharing of reviews etc. Some vendors do not understand the significance of the vaping "community". Being ex smokers/current vapers ourselves we were born out of this community :thumbs: we understand the urgency in orders and customer service, and the need for a well rounded, up on the latest technology vendor!

Just to address the VOLT batteries: our batteries are regulated to average at 3.6 volts until they go to their last puff. They have an updated switch that is practically instant, and will not be activated by sound or movement.

We have yet to make official comments on our VOLT compared to what other Vendors are offering, because we feel with our products, customer service and prices we will set ourselves apart from others and make our own name.

I will say officially as you know we are compatible with both vendors you mentioned :)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Just to address the VOLT batteries: our batteries are regulated to average at 3.6 volts until they go to their last puff. They have an updated switch that is practically instant, and will not be activated by sound or movement.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Now, didn't I see you say somewhere earlier that it started at 4.2 then tapered down to 3.6? Can't remember if it was this thread or the contest one.... something about making sure the carto is topped off while it's at 4.2, etc.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Just got my order of blank carto's this morning. THANK YOU!! I ordered Wed morning and shipped the same day. Got them this morning and am happily vaping away...

Top notch customer service and I appreciate you taking care of me!

Very satisified customer and now I am down to just one vendor for my carto's!! LOL

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Just got my order of blank carto's this morning. THANK YOU!! I ordered Wed morning and shipped the same day. Got them this morning and am happily vaping away...

Top notch customer service and I appreciate you taking care of me!

Very satisified customer and now I am down to just one vendor for my carto's!! LOL

+1....they are GREAT Cartos!!! Now we just need colors;) <hehehe>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread