OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
I know there will be other "refugees" following us over here, at least to give it a try. So your community is going to keep growing with people already sold on the product design, looking to be treated with respect. Seems like we'll find that here.

And go figure, we can even PM Imagine with CS issues. ;) And they have live chat assistance on their website.

Yes, Star, I think others will be following soon. It feels good to be treated with respect and to be with a vendor who knows how to create a fun community and be available for any concerns that may arise. Ahhhh......

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Big Improvement in kr 808 style itty bitty auto PV's
I occasionallly use the bloog max fusion carto's on smoketip batteries,and they worked as well as or better than any 808 style cartos i've tried.Got the VOLT! kit with black batteries and the finish on the batteries is great!Some kinda rubber,grippy,without being rough
The carto's ain't exactly like the bloog,the Volt carto's pump out good vapor too.The smoketip Batteries are officially retired now,the VOLT carto/battery combination just draws so much easier than the bloog/smoketip combo(the bloog cartos draw better on the VOLT batteries too)
Thanks Guys.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Today is my 4 month smoke-free anniversary :) slightly off-topic, sorry -- that's just so unlike us! ;)

Oh and don't forget, they have Saturday hours too!

Star, you finally remembered an anniversary! Congrats; 4 months off analogs is great. :toast:

Us off-topic, never heard of such a thing. ;)

And yes, woo hoo for Saturday hours. SI, where have you been all my vaping life?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Awesome Congratulations!!!

Wait for the next batch of 555, I will post here when they are in. In all honesty we were not thrilled with the batch we have now. It's vapable for sure, but the new cartos will have a new juice in them, and from your posts I am sure it will be extremely familiar :p

Today is my 4 month smoke-free anniversary :) slightly off-topic, sorry -- that's just so unlike us! ;)

I would appreciate hearing a comparison if anyone here has tried both this 555 and the other 555. It is something I need.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Thanks Azifeel and Welcome !! :thumbs:
Big Improvement in kr 808 style itty bitty auto PV's
I occasionallly use the bloog max fusion carto's on smoketip batteries,and they worked as well as or better than any 808 style cartos i've tried.Got the VOLT! kit with black batteries and the finish on the batteries is great!Some kinda rubber,grippy,without being rough
The carto's ain't exactly like the bloog,the Volt carto's pump out good vapor too.The smoketip Batteries are officially retired now,the VOLT carto/battery combination just draws so much easier than the bloog/smoketip combo(the bloog cartos draw better on the VOLT batteries too)
Thanks Guys.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

I would appreciate hearing a comparison if anyone here has tried both this 555 and the other 555. It is something I need.

Hey Star:) I ordered the 555 and RY4 on my first order....they are NOTHING like what you are hoping.....but the good news is that juice is not what will be used anymore:w00t: I had asked about the juice and below is the response;) I am in high hopes that it will compare to that taste we have come to love:drool:

We are having our carto's filled with a new juice, and the bottled juice will be the same as the newer cartos :) I have tried it and it is YUMMY!

I meant to ask Imagine.....when will the new cartos with the new juice flavors be coming in, or are they currently in stock?

EDIT: Well see what happens when I take too long to proof read and adjust my posts....lol....you are on the ball Imagine:laugh:

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hey Star:) I am in high hopes that it will compare to that taste we have come to love:drool:

You will be :drool: cause it is ;)

I meant to ask Imagine.....when will the new cartos with the new juice flavors be coming in, or are they currently in stock?

2 weeks as well unfortunately, however the grape we have gotten a lot of compliments on and we have lots of blanks in stock :)

The factory made 2 big oversights on our last order: they put hard end caps on a lot of the cartos and they used a different juice then we requested. But we as I said have fixed that with this next order. And we are currently throwing in free soft end caps (which come on the side) with carto orders upon request in the order comments section of the shopping cart.

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Also with the new order we have added cherry, vanilla, chocolate & cappuccino!

That being said we will also have 2 samplers (variety packs):
Sweet sampler (vanilla, chocolate, grape, cherry, watermelon)
Smooth Sampler (ry4,555,dessert joe -which is our new name for kamel- , cappuccino and cowboy-our new name for MLB))

The only flavor not in our sampler will be menthol (kinda figured you either like menthol or u don't) had to leave one out with 11 flavors...hope we made the right choice.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
But we as I said have fixed that with this next order. And we are currently throwing in free soft end caps (which come on the side) with carto orders upon request in the order comments section of the shopping cart.

Argh!! I didn't see this anywhere and my cartos are on their way!!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
LOL thanks kinda feels like "wack a mole" like at the carnival, but in a great way! and that is my sweet spot of carnival games :laugh:

EDIT: Well see what happens when I take too long to proof read and adjust my posts....lol....you are on the ball Imagine:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread