Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Gang
bear with me...loving my volt..but quick question . Anyone have the prefilled RY4 and think the carts may be mislabelled?
I'm just getting a hash taste...no caramel, no vanilla, no tobacco...just the harsh burning taste. Is it just me??
Toup

I can't help you there. I ordered RY4 cartos a couple of days ago, but they're not here yet.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
... I've given up on Bloog ever really being in the business of being in business, and now that I hear you're going to have 78mm batteries it's a no-brainer...

LOL, you've read several of our minds. One-time cheerleader here now exploring vendors that are, as you put it, in the business of being in business.

....Some vendors do not understand the significance of the vaping "community". Being ex smokers/current vapers ourselves we were born out of this community :thumbs: we understand the urgency in orders and customer service, and the need for a well rounded, up on the latest technology vendor!

Greetings everyone! You can add me to the list of ex-customers of the above named vendor. It's good to see so many familiar faces here, and I am looking forward to doing business with SmokelessImage.

One thing that convinced me to switch vendors was when I saw how active Imagine is on this forum. Imagine, I can tell that you "understand the significance of the vaping 'community'", and that is very important to me. But the clincher was when you posted the pictures of you stalking the mailman. :laugh: As I was laughing I was thinking, 'Now here's a woman who truly knows exactly what it's like to be a customer waiting for your beloved e-cig supplies to arrive'.

And I do believe you just might have juice available before another vendor, even though the other has been promising it for quite a while now.

Thank you for being here and offering good customer service, fast shipping, good prices, and consistent interaction with your customers. You are the alternative I've been looking for. :vapor:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
colors for the cartos?

Yep, that is what I was referring to, but ya know.....I'm happy to see a bright pink batt....and I was never a pink kinda girl, but it looks AWESOME. I'm fine with one color carto, but it's just a thought to throw out there for ya;)

They want Pink Cartos...

Hey...Hey isbn....:pervy:......hehehe.... Actually, I am (believe it or not) more partial to RED....and then there is the Blue, White, and Black (top 4 favs).....oh...and silver and gold....and then there is green....:laugh:....I like all kindsa colors;)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Hi Keelalagirl....thanks for liking my post. :) It's good to see you here.

Hey Slim....aww you're welcome....and it's nice to see some more familiar faces here too:) Imagine has been absolutely amazing and I was really hoping they would get some more attention:) So glad you guys found your way here.....jb is right...the cartos are awesome!

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Hey Slim, nice to see you over here! I won a basic starter kit and I love it. Black rubberized finish battery with purple LED, and the horizontal coil cartos that I can't live without, lol.

Hey back at you Beachpuff, seeing you here also helped convince me to switch. Congrats on winning the kit and so glad to hear how much you like the Volt batteries and cartos.

+1 to keelalagirl's comments on the smokelessimage carto's -- for all of you refugees from other vendors, maybe just try a pack of volt blanks. They rock!

Hi jbmcdan, thanks for letting me know how much you like the cartos.

Congrats Beach! The battery sounds lovely.

Starsong, it's very good to see you. I would have missed you the most if you weren't here.

Hey Slim....aww you're welcome....and it's nice to see some more familiar faces here too:) Imagine has been absolutely amazing and I was really hoping they would get some more attention:) So glad you guys found your way here.....jb is right...the cartos are awesome!

I'm glad to have found my way here too. Seeing you here was also a good sign to me. And yes, seeing all the familiar faces is wonderful.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi Toup I am sorry you are having an issue. I will PM a coupon code to make up for the cartos, or if you want I can throw in a pack pf freebee's next time you order just let me know before you order :)
Gang
bear with me...loving my volt..but quick question . Anyone have the prefilled RY4 and think the carts may be mislabelled?
I'm just getting a hash taste...no caramel, no vanilla, no tobacco...just the harsh burning taste. Is it just me??
Toup

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Welcome slim66 :) and thank you so much :thumbs:
Greetings everyone! You can add me to the list of ex-customers of the above named vendor. It's good to see so many familiar faces here, and I am looking forward to doing business with SmokelessImage.

One thing that convinced me to switch vendors was when I saw how active Imagine is on this forum. Imagine, I can tell that you "understand the significance of the vaping 'community'", and that is very important to me. But the clincher was when you posted the pictures of you stalking the mailman. :laugh: As I was laughing I was thinking, 'Now here's a woman who truly knows exactly what it's like to be a customer waiting for your beloved e-cig supplies to arrive'.

And I do believe you just might have juice available before another vendor, even though the other has been promising it for quite a while now.

Thank you for being here and offering good customer service, fast shipping, good prices, and consistent interaction with your customers. You are the alternative I've been looking for. :vapor:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Wow I go out for a few hours and we have a whole little community here! so great to see :) thank you all so much for your kind words!!

My job here is to make this forum as fun as possible, while providing any CS you may need, feel free to PM anytime for any reason, or you can email me at Image@smokelessimage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread