San Diego
sad3.jpg

This is soooo cute Imagine!!

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
One thing I really like about the point system is that SI makes them sooo easy to redeem. Other suppliers ... not so much.

This was the first time I redeemed points and wasn't sure how to do it, but it was super easy. The entire Smokeless Image website is very user friendly, imo......

.....and if we aren't sure about something, we have Imagine!!!

DebW

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
California
The points system is very similar to the one I used with another vendor in the past. I like how you can choose how many points you want to use. Out of curiosity, I applied the carto discount code to an order to see if I can apply both points and the code at the same time. You can't.

But . . .

I found that the points system can offer a better discount, depending upon the number of points you have earned. :2cool:

Imagine, is there a way to implement a wishlist feature on the SI website?

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
That was sooo funny! LOL I haven't been Bogarting my Volt lately because i bumped up my nicotine level to 18mg from 15. I just wasn't getting enough in my system to satisfy me so I dragged on it like my life depended on it! lol :D We'll see how it goes!

Do you fill your own cartos? If so order a bottle of 18mg and a bottle of 12mg, mix them together 50/50 and you'll have two bottles of 15mg.

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually, Lexi is past the whole gas thang. I believe she was just nervous from being in a different environment. Don't think she'll ever lose speed bump status though. Sounds like some serious separation anxiety damage has occurred for PrincessDee and Imagine! WOW! Lexi is okay now when I leave a room for a short time now, but if I take too long she gets antsy. Today I was taking a bath and had to get out and let her in because she was crying. After I got back in the Jacuzzi she started to get into "I'm gonna jump" pose and I had to quickly tell her "NO!". That could've been bad ... :ohmy: :facepalm:

Nice idea for a new contest Uncle!! :thumbs:

Sherlockholmes - Dunno about oak toothpicks, but I did provide enough oak firewood for friends and neighbors to get all of us through the whole winter. View attachment 76172

I think Lexi should be the official Smokelessimage mascot! I just love all of the pics of her. Please post more of her as time goes by Rave. Lexi rocks! :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Congratulations on losing 30 pounds!!! Wow!!! Can you tell me some of your favorite dessert flavors and where you get them from? I have a big sweet tooth too! :D
My favorites are from Sweet-Vapes (yum, double flavoring) and KickBass Vapor, but lately, since I don't have a job and just got cut off from steady funds, I've had to resort to places that sell in large quantities cheap (5 oz = 148ml, 180ml, etc.) to get by. Then I end up with that one flavor for about month or so, which really isn't as bad as it sounds. TastyVapor.us is very tasty, BlueMistVapor has a pretty good variety (but a little weaker on the flavor - 15% max and they don't do special requests), and I'm about to try Vapor Renu next (wholesale pricing, a ton of flavors, up to 30% flavoring, and I'm intrigued by adding Vitamin B12 into it). But there are tons out there. Just google what you're craving (followed by "e-liquid"), and you'll find a bunch of places that have that flavor, complete with reviews.

Last edited:

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Wow, It has taken me forever to finally catch up in the thread.

I ordered myself the green auto batt today (greens my fav color), I wish I could've ordered the new pcc too but I be broke at the moment. And I'm kinda hoping that green might be added to the lid colors on the new pcc's eventually (hint hint).

I hope everyone has a good night!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I read the rules but i kinda am cloudy on that still, I get that you can only take something one in a certain amount of time, but do you have to give something away first?

You do not have to give but you have to wait 30 days to take another after you have taken something. It is a nice way to try new things or to give things away that are collecting dust.

Sometimes the person giving asks you have given in the past so many days or other little things. It's fun!

If you post wrong they will politely correct you and help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread