OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
The coffee and cheesecake flavors definitely have my interest peaked...though I'm interested to try as many different ones that I can until I can get a nice daily.

As for re-fills, I've never filled one all the way...but I've dabbled with dropping in about half a ml in with some old Cigirex carts, which I believe are the exact same thing.

Watching the videos online I think I should be able to handle it. Especially the condom method.

...or maybe I'll just take any excuse to say "Time for me to fill this condom full of my juice!"

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Thanks, kblush500! I really wanted to see the review and started watching, only to see the 2 hour time. I just didn't have time to go through the whole thing. I appreciate having a starting point!!! You ROCK! :)

I didn't have time to watch the whole thing either. So after watching a bit in the beginning I advanced it till I got to the Volt review. Overshot it a little and had to back up some. Having the exact time to go to will make it easier. lol

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
correct you cannot use points with a code

Aw, crap. I totally wasted 15 points back in December then. LMAO. They should really make it so it won't let use your points if you've entered in a code while checking out. I had no idea, but I suppose I should have done the math while looking at the total. :facepalm:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Aw, crap. I totally wasted 15 points back in December then. LMAO. They should really make it so it won't let use your points if you've entered in a code while checking out. I had no idea, but I suppose I should have done the math while looking at the total. :facepalm:

I almost did the same thing during a sale when they first started. Something just didn't look right so I did the math and caught it.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
The coffee and cheesecake flavors definitely have my interest peaked...though I'm interested to try as many different ones that I can until I can get a nice daily.

As for re-fills, I've never filled one all the way...but I've dabbled with dropping in about half a ml in with some old Cigirex carts, which I believe are the exact same thing.

Watching the videos online I think I should be able to handle it. Especially the condom method.

...or maybe I'll just take any excuse to say "Time for me to fill this condom full of my juice!"
:) It's so much fun watching you get into all this vaping stuff!
Careful - sometimes you have to let that cheesecake sit for awhile. I've gotten batches that tasted like spoiled milk for weeks. But it's yummy when you luck out with a good batch. Blueberry cheesecake from Sweet-Vapes was my favorite for a reaaaaally long time!

Last edited:

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States

Thanks...I already feel like more of a real member, even though my numbers aren't very impressive yet...

:) It's so much fun watching you get into all this vaping stuff!
Careful - sometimes you have to let that cheesecake sit for awhile. I've gotten batches that tasted like spoiled milk for weeks. But it's yummy when you luck out with a good batch. Blueberry cheesecake from Sweet-Vapes was my favorite for a reaaaaally long time!

Can't lie...it's pretty fun getting in to all this vaping.

Will most definitely be on the look out for some of those bad batches...vaping some spoiled milk doesn't sound too great, but honestly...after trying the "Camel" flavor from another site that rhymes with "pee jig dot mom", I can't fathom a flavor any worse than that...going to try some Raspberry Cheesecake from ECBlends,

Hell, might even try ordering some whiskey flavor, black coffee flavor, and mint flavor and trying to whip up my own Irish Coffee Mix...and then will proceed to vape it while getting hammered off of said beverage....

Ahhh...the good life.

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com

I did it to, but i contacted SI and they checked it out and gave me back the points i wasted

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
Thanks...I already feel like more of a real member, even though my numbers aren't very impressive yet...

Can't lie...it's pretty fun getting in to all this vaping.

Will most definitely be on the look out for some of those bad batches...vaping some spoiled milk doesn't sound too great, but honestly...after trying the "Camel" flavor from another site that rhymes with "pee jig dot mom", I can't fathom a flavor any worse than that...going to try some Raspberry Cheesecake from ECBlends,

Hell, might even try ordering some whiskey flavor, black coffee flavor, and mint flavor and trying to whip up my own Irish Coffee Mix...and then will proceed to vape it while getting hammered off of said beverage....

Ahhh...the good life.

I just ordered irish cream, and apperantly the rum is good, I have not tasted and liqour ones yet.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I plan to order some blank cartos and fill them. I'll need to mark what's in them, and the colored end caps may still not really let me remember, so I want to write on the carto what I put in it. Other than a fancy label-making machine, what simple method do you folks use? Since the cartos are black, pen wouldn't work.

Also, can anyone give me the link to filling cartos? I can't even remember now who did the video. Was it Vapian? I want to do it by filling the condom and inserting the carto in it, but I forget the specifics.

Thanks.
Hey, Sandy! One of the things I do to help me remember what's in a carto with a green (for instance) end cap, is to print a "G' on the label of the juice bottle I filled it from. I also use the little colored dot labels from Avery--the ones I use are a little smaller diameter than a pencil eraser, and you can put an initial or two on them with a fine sharpie. Very low-tech, but with SI bringing out the new end cap colors, I won't be using the labels much any more. Sorry if this is way late; I'm trying to catch up, but wanted to go ahead and share.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hi SandySu,

With the labels and condoms, I find that I have to peel the condoms off. As for putting them on, it's quite a deal for me. My husband can do it, but I can't with my arthritis. I don't use the condoms, but that's only because the case I have now will not fit the cartos with condoms on them. I like the case, because I can fit my batteries with cartos on them along with the drips tips (I don't drip anyhow). I've had no problems with the cartos leaking and I use them up fast enough that they don't lose flavor. I hope this helps.

Well, it looks like the oil-based pens won't work. Thanks, Reptilr, for trying that out and saving me the heartbreak. I guess one of those small handheld label makers is my best bet. I doubt SI will have those write-on-able cartos by the time I want to buy them, so I've got to make other provisions. So now, Tina had one she liked, but it wasn't with laminated tape, and another was mentioned that did use laminated tape. Which would be best? I'm thinking the laminated tape. How hard is it to get the condoms back on? Just a tight fit? Impossible? Anyone know? I'm also tending to favor one that can be plugged in rather than having to use batteries. I remember seeing one that you could buy a power cord for. Some of the cheaper ones you could only use batteries.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
And now, totally off topic, it's a beautiful day, with highs in the upper 40s, and I'm off to visit my horse Penny. Some time ago, we removed her shoes, and since she has a clubfoot, the trimmer is trying to get it healthier, so she can only be hand-walked, not ridden, till her feet are in good shape. I got her expensive boots to protect her feet when I do ride. Meanwhile, I hired one of the barn owner's teenagers to hand walk her daily so I don't have to go to the barn every day to do it, and I go a few times a week and groom her and feed her treats. It's a perfect day to visit her. I bet I'll see some shedding hair today, since it's so warm.
A talented farrier can work wonders with problem hooves, and if they're not real strong, or have thin walls, a biotin supplement can be helpful. Those boots can be hideously expensive, and I always kept a couple on hand in case of a thrown shoe, but what a pain in the .... to get them off!! Best wishes for you and Penny.
(I figured you might need a little company on your off-topic trail!)

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I did it to, but i contacted SI and they checked it out and gave me back the points i wasted

Nice, they do have sweet customer service like that. I would, but it happened awhile ago and I should have checked so it's no big deal. I'll earn more ordering cartos down the line anywho. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread