The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by franklyspeaking, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jennie O

Jennie O Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2011
    N Texas
    Thanks for the info...I see 'Cigs for less' type stores a lot with signs saying they sell ECigs...haven't been in one since one of the last times I bought a carton (NOT for less) and it stunk so bad I vowed never to go back in one. Maybe it was just the one near me, the person working in there just seemed to sit and smoke and play the machines, oh it was bad.

2. dell77

dell77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Dallas TX, USA
    Thanks to MasonDixon77 for the map

E-Cig
    Brick and mortar shops in the DFW metroplex that sell e-juice and e-cig accessories.

E-Cig - Google Maps

3. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    Does anyone know of any B&M in Tyler that sells 510 stuff? I know some of the smoke shops sell e-cig parts but the one I know of doesn't sell 510 parts. I'm not sure my cartos are gonna make until my madvape shipment gets here.

4. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    Shannon, if you're close to running out, I've got lots of spares.

5. ShannonA

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    Wylie that's so cool of you. What I'm needing is cartos. I'm on my last one and this batch wasn't that great. I've got more coming in but the checks didn't hit the mail in time and we didn't get them ordered til Fri night. So I'm think it will be Thurs by the time we get them. I was just going to get one pack to fill in the gap but probably just a couple cartos would get me through. I'd be happy to give you a few $. I know money is tight these days.

6. Wylie

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    I'd just give you a couple. No big deal. Could you meet me part way? Like in Terrell or something?

7. ShannonA

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    Wow Wylie I didn't look to see you were all the way in Dallas. If it comes to that I'm sure I can but l don't want to have you driving that far for a couple cartos... I'll get back to you. I'm going to see if I give my atty a good cleaning... I can get by with it if cleaning works. If not I will get back with you to make arrangements. Thank you so much for offering! :)

8. Wylie

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    If you change your mind send me a PM!

9. ShannonA

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    Will do thanks again Wylie!

10. Ember

Ember Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    Tyler, TX
    Shannon, didja try callling tobacco junction? That silly starter kit that they sell is a 510 knockoff, and they resell bits f them. No cartos, but ya might be able to grab an atty to getcha through.

11. ShannonA

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    No I didn't so far my one atty is holding up and the cartos shuld be here today I will keep that in mind for future emergencies though TYVM

12. Ember

May 29, 2011
    Tyler, TX
    Also 14 dollar juice that's getting *me* through till the mail comes today. The "Arctic Mint" isn't so bad... feels like I'm vaping winterfresh gum.

13. ShannonA

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    Ember you are a life saver TYSM. They didn't come again today and you were right. I went up there and shelled out $10 for an atty and am vaping away I should be fine till they come in. :) Glad to know I can get parts right here in town if need be. I knew they sold liquid but I wasn't sure what model cigs they were selling.

14. Ember

May 29, 2011
    Tyler, TX
    So glad to have been of service!

15. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    Thanks so much for the map. Great info.

If anyone gets really hard up and needs, really needs, something, in an emergency, I can possibly help. I am, in no way, a supplier, but keep a pretty good stash of personal supplies. Okay, I hoard some, attys, cartos, juices, etc.

Shame on you old timers for not having back-ups but **** does happen. I'm on ECF several times a day, so PM me. I am busy and really hate to leave the ranch but I'm a "foul weather friend" and will do what I can to help you.

I'm in SW Dallas Co.

Alice

16. seantex

seantex Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    I emailed DFWVAPOR and he said he no longer allows pick ups or meet ups and everything must be purchased through the site.

17. ThreePutt

ThreePutt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2011
    DFW Texas
    I live in Keller, and have visited Vaporescence in Denton (which is relatively fast going up 35). Greg is the manager there, and was instrumental in setting me up with my PV. Great attention to my needs. I took a second trip up there yesterday to grab some juice (to make sure I didn't run out over the July 4th holiday). They've got plenty of starter kits, accessories, replacement parts, and about 100 flavors of juice. I wish they would sell smaller juice units - right now, they deal with 30ml bottles, although I was able to pick up a sample pack with 10ml bottles (five flavors). Since I've got the hardware, I'm looking for the ECF vendors to have sample sales, and then pick up a variety of flavors I'd like to try.

But these guys are great. I hear the Vaporescense in Richardson is tops, too.

18. Wylie

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    I really like them both, but for me the Richardson store is so convenient. Ok, too convenient!

19. johnathan777

johnathan777 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    So nice of you to put up an offer like this.That is the kind of thing you never hear of these day's ! I am if one is good 2 is better guy and keep enough stuff to get me through!Still amazed that you think that way one in a million !

20. johnathan777

johnathan777 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth

Great post ! Searching for supplies on a smart phone was worthless for me.This is very helpful thanks to you and masondixon

Got it booked marked !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.