Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
The writer says:

I recently tried a brand called Vype, which admittedly make some of the less obnoxious fake fags around. I smoked them on railway platforms, on planes, in restaurants and in cabs. I was hoping for fury and confusion but all I got was s......ing and desperate pity – from people smoking Silk Cut.

So, he tried vaping and people laughed at him. Maybe they weren't laughing because he was vaping, they were laughing because he was so obviously trying so hard to be cool that he ended up looking like a charicature of himself. Can't blame himself, of course, so he blames ecigs. Poor guy. He'll never understand that to really be cool, you have to not care whether or not you're cool....

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
lol... the author is advocating people smoke to be cool? Wow. That's not something I've seen in a while.

"Take it from me. The next time you’re in a bar, checking out the talent, and you feel a little pang… go outside and light up properly, if you ever want to have a chance with her."

I'm speechless.

Says alot about *his* priorities, doesn't it? :lol:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Hahaha, love it!
I've seen FB posters ridiculing Vapers before, & when asked what they'd rather see, a smoker or an ex-smoker, they unfriend you lol. They don't feel right about bullying ex-smokers, so they just expel you from their cliche. I love it!
Speaking of FB, isn't it grand to see the Drexel report being passed around from friend to friend' even though these same friends have given the impression they are ignoring your constant eCig posts. :).

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Smoking is very cool.....so is the ICU....I hear they keep the temperatures around 65 in there.

but seriously, I gave up on being "cool" to anyone but myself about 25 years ago....although my kids think that it is really cool that I dont stink anymore, its very cool not to have to go outside in the pouring rain or freezing cold, my car is much cooler since there is no smell or ash, and its pretty darn cool that I can run on the treadmill for an hour again, another thing that I havent been able to do for 20 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread