Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Has anyone ever NOT had to sign for their ProVari or have some sort of plan implemented beforehand with their local PO? Cuz I didn't! I walk out of the house to go to work this morning...lo and behold, a Priority Mail box is sitting next to my welcome mat. Maybe the postal worker noticed I was on crutches, felt sorry for me, or was too cold to fill out the pink slip.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaawww!!! :banana:

Hopefully, I'll have pics up after I get home.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
One of mine was just put in my mailbox--the mail person did not come to the door for a signature. I didn't make any special arrangements with the PO. I just think they made a mistake or were too lazy to come to the door. The other's I had to sign for or go pick up after a notice was left.
Glad you got yours at the door.

Has anyone ever NOT had to sign for their ProVari or have some sort of plan implemented beforehand with their local PO? Cuz I didn't! I walk out of the house to go to work this morning...lo and behold, a Priority Mail box is sitting next to my welcome mat. Maybe the postal worker noticed I was on crutches, felt sorry for me, or was too cold to fill out the pink slip.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaawww!!! :banana:

Hopefully, I'll have pics up after I get home.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Grrrrrrrrrrr.............no word, no ransom note, ProVape is doing their detective work..........I hope the Penguins burn their coils vaping thier mackeral flavored ejiuces!!!!!!! Scanning the skies for a parachute drop with a "Pay or never see your ProVari alive!" note smelling of fish..........damn those ProVari Penguins!

Must.......send....in....a.....SEAL team!!!!!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
131009113005-01-shark-seal-1009-story-top.jpeg

We kinda busy right now. They brought reinforcements.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I.Getcha.-69-
lol-045.gif

Initial Impressions:
1. Very well packed. ~One of the best I've seen
2. Feels rock solid at hand. ~Wasn't expecting it to be that rugged
3. Not that long. In 18500 mode it's just 1.5cms over my 18650 Paps-X. ~Was expecting longer
4. Quite "light". Lighter than any mod I have. ~Very Happy, b'coz I thought it'd be heavy
5. Deep charcoal Black. ~Better color coated than what I had imagined

Overall: Looks good, feels right... Am Happy!

***And it is my First Electronic Mod!

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Hey, Congrats!
R U gradually collecting all the colors Donnah?

Welll....no... at least I'm not trying to LOL When I got up Saturday morning I had no plans on buying another provari... it just happened
redface-oops-6.gif

I.Getcha.-69-
lol-045.gif

Initial Impressions:
1. Very well packed. ~One of the best I've seen
2. Feels rock solid at hand. ~Wasn't expecting it to be that rugged
3. Not that long. In 18500 mode it's just 1.5cms over my 18650 Paps-X. ~Was expecting longer
4. Quite "light". Lighter than any mod I have. ~Very Happy, b'coz I thought it'd be heavy
5. Deep charcoal Black. ~Better color coated than what I had imagined

Overall: Looks good, feels right... Am Happy!

***And it is my First Electronic Mod!

I'm sooo excited for you! I can't wait to see more pics! (love your smiley.. I wonder where you got it ;))

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I had to wait on line at the PO for almost an hour this morning but I got it! Here's the obligatory picture:

IMG_0990.jpg

I watched the "getting started" video and took a few hits. The menu is easier than I expected. Sadly I must get ready and leave for work soon. But we have all the time in the world to get better acquainted.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Purple!! How well does the tank match? And is that an IBTanked? I just bought a purple one but it's for my satin silver one.

I had to wait on line at the PO for almost an hour this morning but I got it! Here's the obligatory picture:

View attachment 281959

I watched the "getting started" video and took a few hits. The menu is easier than I expected. Sadly I must get ready and leave for work soon. But we have all the time in the world to get better acquainted.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Queue up the Ocelot.

Edit: and get ready to start composing the obligatory "I get it now" thread after those first few puffs. :)

This is why I created the welcome thread, just in case I missed someone. I was hoping that would be where they posted pictures of their arrivals, since this one was about ordering. But whatever works.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Yesterdays postal farce was as I thought it might be... the carrier was a sub and not my regular postman David who redelivered it today.

So I finally got the #5 today from ProVape, a blue eyed polished with ext cap. :drool::thumbs:

It's really, really, really shiny (as long as you don't touch it and get finger prints all over it). Guess I should have ordered a pair of soft white cotton gloves for it as well. :facepalm:

You folks that have polished ProVari's please fess up... do you wax them or :confused:

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
After a massive covert OP, seals (the furry ones) with night vision goggles and sharks covering the stealth penguin traps, my ProVari has been liberated from the ProVari Penguin Cartel!!!!! It landed in Phoenix, via Marine Airship, Semper Fidelis, uh Rah.... yes, it's good to know peeps in high places!!!!

I should be united with my polished satin magnificence tomorrow in the am. I understand from the CO, the ProVari was just seconds from a foul tank of mackerel ejuice, oh the horror, the HORROR!!!!!

Investigators are looking into a security breach at the Kent, Washington postal hub.........there's been a tip that some of the workers are demanding coupons for Sea World in lieu of their paychecks and are refusing to don postal uniforms but adamantly wear tuxes instead.....

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
After a massive covert OP, seals (the furry ones) with night vision goggles and sharks covering the stealth penguin traps, my ProVari has been liberated from the ProVari Penguin Cartel!!!!! It landed in Phoenix, via Marine Airship, Semper Fidelis, uh Rah.... yes, it's good to know peeps in high places!!!!

I should be united with my polished satin magnificence tomorrow in the am. I understand from the CO, the ProVari was just seconds from a foul tank of mackerel ejuice, oh the horror, the HORROR!!!!!

Investigators are looking into a security breach at the Kent, Washington postal hub.........there's been a tip that some of the workers are demanding coupons for Sea World in lieu of their paychecks and are refusing to don postal uniforms but adamantly wear tuxes instead.....

Now if they could only figure out the situation in Anaheim :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I keep my polished mini in a Serenity Gear sleeve then I know it's always polished and fingerprint free inside the sleeve. :D

Kind of defeats the purpose of having a highly polished ProVari with the best tanks and atty's that are the same that all sparkles and shines as the top of the heap. I planned on it being the center of the ProVari's when on display, my Grand Poobah. ;)

I gave up on Tim making some customs sleeves for me. Having a couple being made in the UK instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread