Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
So who else is a Provari virgin? I'm looking forward to popping my "Provari Cherry" as it were.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Ready to really taste the rainbow?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
So who else is a Provari virgin? I'm looking forward to popping my "Provari Cherry" as it were.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Provari Cherry. Way way too funny. I've got a cherry red standard and also the mini with an extension cap. Very very sexy. IMHO. Your gonna love it.
And thanks for the giggle this morning. I needed a good laugh

robo74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Harvard, IL
my Zombie arrived. This would make my 3rd purchase, however I sold the mini due to me not liking the size. Cyber Monday brought me to a zombie finish. I have two.. im done! for now...

Put my protank on it for instant vape, works well. Now waiting for other vapemail so I can add tanks to my collection.

Rob

newe.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
USPS Tracking
__________________________________________________________________________________
DATE & TIME................................STATUS OF ITEM............................................LOCATION
December 9, 2013, 2:01 pm.........Customs clearance processing complete.........Canada

Getting Close :)

meagain

Sep 16, 2013
Midwest
I got a white and black mini. Got the SS end cap thinking it might look good on the black but I don't care for it. The Tatroe ring with the original little end cap looks way better if I sent that route. Got a white end cap and I wish they'd make colored RINGS as the extender - then one can use the little end cap to echo the top

Peeps - My suggestion is to let the devices warm up to room temp before firing. Mine were super cold.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The tracking on mine showed it out for delivery early this AM.

Problem is ProVape ships signature required and the local postal carrier is a worthless lazy ..... He did not come to my door today to delivery it. The door has been open all day with me sitting a few feet away "all day". Tracking now says notice was left at a specific time hours ago. Not on my door it wasn't. Knowing him he probably just stuffed one in the mailbox down at the mail compound and went on his way. I'm not going to the PO to get it. :mad:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
The tracking on mine showed it out for delivery early this AM.

Problem is ProVape ships signature required and the local postal carrier is a worthless lazy ..... He did not come to my door today to delivery it. The door has been open all day with me sitting a few feet away "all day". Tracking now says notice was left at a specific time hours ago. Not on my door it wasn't. Knowing him he probably just stuffed one in the mailbox down at the mail compound and went on his way. I'm not going to the PO to get it. :mad:

Typical USPS employee. You call the PO to complain? It only took me 3 trips down there today to get my stuff.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Didn't expect the white to be more a grey white vs. white white. Actually I think the black is stunning which is backwards than what I anticipated.
Yea, I said the same thing on the white I received today!! It does say "titanium white" so that is why is a more grayish white!! Actually, I am glad it is not as white white as the pics show!!

ls2erin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
I happened to catch the mailman today and he was a very friendly and nice guy. He happened to have the Provape box in his hand when I approached him. Good timing. Now I have the polished set and my mini isn't lonely anymore. What do you guys think? I love them. The blue LED matches my other car this time :)

Attachments

• IMG_6414.jpg
    IMG_6414.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6418.jpg
    IMG_6418.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread