The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by StormFinch, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    Well shoot... mine left Little Rock at 1:15 this morning and hasn't been heard from since. I have no idea if it's in town or off to some other part of the country. From LR to here is only a 4.5 hour drive and I even checked the road conditions, all clear in between. *sigh* My tatroe rings are feeling useless. :glare: :D

2. TFL!

TFL! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Chatfield, MN, USA
    StormFinch
    It will get to you. Just think of how great the first vape on it will be.
    Tim

3. meagain

meagain Full Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Midwest
    Loving the Tatroe. Expensive and yes I wish there were cheaper alternatives but it's SO nice to have.
    Impressed with the display (blue) - it's gorgeous. I just wish it would turn on other than going into menu. Cuz I loves my blue lights!

4. Zbeast08

Zbeast08 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 18, 2013
    Wilson, NC, USA
    All of mine have red and this white mini is my first blue led, now I see what others are saying about the hard red and softer blue, I like it too!! Your button turns blue when you press to Vape unless you have it turned off!

5. jetcity

jetcity Keeper of the Provari Ω Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    I didn't get any new Provari's on cyber Monday so I'm living vicariously through all of you! :laugh:

Donna - Bronzilla looks very happy with his brethren. :D I'm happy but shocked it got there so quickly!

6. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    I got my Loki package and my brand new mini silver satin ProVari today!! I still have to open my packages.....

7. robo74

robo74 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Harvard, IL
    I was expecting 4 packages today, all left the hub this morning. 3 were delivered. USPS is screwy.

Waiting sucks

8. robo74

robo74 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Harvard, IL
    I like those, I like shiny.. reminds me of my harley..lol. I resisted the urge to get one, it would only open another can of worms for me.

Very nice!

Rob

9. kbf101998

kbf101998 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    My Loki package came today! I think that these Loki tanks are my absolute favorite. Got the polished regular and xl this time with a polished ring--really beautiful on the Satin mini--

I put the brushed Loki on the polished mini--Just love the look!

10. jetcity

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    K - Where's the pics?? I'm too tired to use my imagination! :laugh: I was going to get a polished loki ring but resisted since I had the SS TrevVapor on my Christmas list. :)

11. kbf101998

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    I will get a pic up for you--I was being lazy too! Hang on--it is coming!

12. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    Hey, Congrats!
    R U gradually collecting all the colors Donnah?

13. kbf101998

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    Ok--here you go--pics of the Loki tanks--the satin on the polished, and the polished on the satin with the polished Loki ring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. jetcity

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    Thanks for the pics... They look beautiful! :wub: I will definitely have to get the polished tank (after Christmas). :)

15. Stormy1960

Stormy1960 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    That is so pretty!

16. Stormy1960

Stormy1960 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    Mine was scheduled to be delivered the 6th, came today when I was in the back yard:-x

17. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Darn it my mini has the red light i forgot to chose green!

So far i like the standard better, feels better to hold. I can say i almost cried today vaping.
    Ijust gave away my two brand new itaste vv3’s, my son amd his girlfriend. Gave them each a smoke dct tank to go with it.

I guess ill keep my mvp2 as a backup. What if i forget to charge my batteries for the provari or something, who knows....

Havnt had a cigarette all day, the provari hits like a cigarette, just tastes better.
    The provari is smaller and lighter than i thought it would be.

I cant believe that any one would dis this product. I mean seriously, they dont know what the ef they are talking about when they do.
    I think it took like 30 mins to charge the batteries, plus it charged two at the same time.

With all the other batteries, i necer really got tired of vaping, just couldnt put it down, wasnt getting satisfied, this provari really does it, two or three vapes and im good for abit.

Today i gave away a total of three batteries and next to the provaris i have, those batteries are junk,

I am not lieing when i say i almost cried today, more than once!

18. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    They leave the phones off the hook all day... you can't call my post offices here. I am not driving half way across town to stand in a line for an hour or more on a walker to get it. The form to reschedule delivery I did on-line says it's rescheduled for tomorrow. So we'll see what tomorrow brings... whether they will deliver it to my door or send it back to ProVape.

19. NiNi

NiNi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Paulden, Arizona
  20. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    :lol: Know how you're feeling Nini. Mine was great out of the gate, but not much for stamina. It was last listed as on it's way home when it just up and disappeared. I was thinking aliens, but with all the ice and snow that came through I'm guessing it could have been penguins. In fact, maybe they got hold of the government's weather control device and that's how they camouflaged their raid! :shock: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.