Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Just kidding by the way. Not about my concern of a juice shortage, just about the time being up :D

But seriously, I am almost out of Boba's, and I need das juice!

I know, I know, I should have bulked up before the move. But, at the time, I didn't have the appropriate funds. Even with the amazing sale that went down.

I understand that you guys are prepping for the grand re-opening. Here's the thing, we don't have to tell anyone if you sell me a bottle ;) Here's what I'm offering in return:

-A signed photo of me dressed up as Princess Leia*
-A pair of socks made from genuine Ewok fir**
-A lifetime supply of e-highfives, which in contrast, can be exchanged for personal, face-to-face high fives if the chance of a personal meeting arises (quite valuable!)

All of these can be yours! :facepalm:

* I promise to shave, and/or wax before taking the photo
** No Ewoks were harmed in the making of these socks... see above asterisk as to why :blink:

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I am praying to the AVE Juice gods, and have hired Boba himself to seek out the staff and return them to work. Rumor is they have gone underground seeking the magic ingredient for Boba's Bounty, and are being held captive by rogue storm troopers. The storm troopers themselves are running low ammo to protect themselves from the creatures that lurk in the darkness. I wish them them well, in the meantime we have to wait for a Jedi to foresee an update on their whereabouts and status.

I need to read the Darth Maul book again.

Last edited:

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
From AVE Facebook, posted 10:30am EST 09/06/2012:

A new update on our progress. I'm putting this out hopefully as a catch-all. I'll try to contact everyone individually over the next day or two. For those that I miss, this is for you.

We are completing our move and setting up much the same way we took it all down (but now with a bit more space)

We are still awaiting a re-supply of our biggest flavors, so that will be the next big update (once those flavors arrive)

Other than that it's boring news. Lots of scheduling, working, and re-scheduling.

We hope everyone had a healthy and happy Labor Day, we will see you soon!

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
From Facebook:

Alien Visions E-Juice, Inc.
18 minutes ago
A new update on our progress. I'm putting this out hopefully as a catch-all. I'll try to contact everyone individually over the next day or two. For those that I miss, this is for you.

We are completing our move and setting up much the same way we took it all down (but now with a bit more space)

We are still awaiting a re-supply of our biggest flavors, so that will be the next big update (once those flavors arrive)

Other than that it's boring news. Lots of scheduling, working, and re-scheduling.

We hope everyone had a healthy and happy Labor Day, we will see you soon!

Sounds like it'll still be a while.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Alien Vapor. what a rip from Alien Vision, at least alter the juice names. I'm tempted to order to see how bad, but not going to waste money. I suppose it can be legit, and they just never updated the webpage from their site default juice ordering system to reflect the 100%VG. Crazy. The do have a phone number...someone call and ask :p

Last edited:

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I'm having dreams of Boba's, Gorilla and PG Blueberry Cheesecake. I may have to order 100ml's of each, don't want to be in this situation ever again. Heather makes a great Blueberry Muffin and Apple Butter Rum Cake, wow! I would be in bad bad shape if not for her juices, but not the same as AVE's magic.

Last edited:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I just got word from AVE. There are companies that purchase bobas and gorilla juice in large quantities and are able to sell it under their own name or AVEs name. So that alien vapor might be the real deal if they have any in stock. AVE gave the warning give it a test run before going "all in".

I tried calling them the other night, lol.

I am just going to wait it off for another couple of days and get it from my primary juice handlers. I've got a bottle of Gorilla Juice coming tomorrow to hold me off for more Boba's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread