Old User Returning Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

aewolfe

Jun 28, 2010
Boston MA
Hello All,
I had started vaping some time ago and was quite pleased. I had stopped using cigs and everything was good. I ran out of supplies and started up on the cigs again. I have decided to start again but my only real experience is with the 510 with the cartimizers, I never used the atomizers. I contacted the place I used to deal with and they no longer sell the 510. I have been looking online but it seems to me that I can only find the 510 kits with the atomizers, not caartimizers.

So, my question to everyone. Should I use a different model? I was rather happy with the 510. I like the fact that is looks and feels (somewhat) like a cig so I would rather stick with a model that is similar. I have used both manual and auto and generally switch from one to the other as my mood takes me. As I stated earlier I have never used an atomizer but I am will to try it if it is not difficult. I usually just kept the 510 fully loaded in my pocket and used it as I needed. No dripping or anything, other than refilling the carts as needed.

Any help would be great. I plan to purchase in the next day or so. Any help would be great and if you have a preference in suppliers, I would like to hear that also.

Thanks All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread