ON SALE NOW!!! THE NEW CYCLONE EGO VORNADO 3ml Tank System with optional 3 stage dongle, VIDEO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Really cool. I want to assume, but figure I had better ask. Can you use the dongle on any 510 stuff?

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

It looks like it would work. It is just a battery-less VV eGo, basically.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
yes it can be used for any 510 and is sealed

Super great. I am a big fan of passthroughs. My current favorite strictly passthrough is probably almost two years old, and I dont think it can possibly last much longer.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Super great. I am a big fan of passthroughs. My current favorite strictly passthrough is probably almost two years old, and I dont think it can possibly last much longer.

I have an eGo PassThru and it has lasted me quite a long time. I still use it, on occasion. I have some VV ego's, and I use them when I am out-and-about, or just in my office. I also have 2 VV mods, and use them the most, but a VV PassThru, without a battery, sounds really nice to keep at my desk.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BUT TRUE !!!! ...gotta love BAD he is so cute !!! and works so hard for us vapors !!!

Cute?

I guess so? They Say that Every Mother Loves their Son.

I think of Bad more as BAD. At least e-Cig Wise. LOL.

Well I was Movin' Down the Road in my V-8 Ford
I had a Shine on my Boots, I had my Sideburns Lowered.
With my New York brim and my Gold tooth Displayed
Nobody give me Trouble cause they Know I Got It Made.
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.
Well I'm Bad, Bad, Bad, bad, BAD, I'm Nationwide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread