ON SALE NOW!!! THE NEW CYCLONE EGO VORNADO 3ml Tank System with optional 3 stage dongle, VIDEO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I'm very interested in this Vornado, I've tried other carto/tank systems and had zero luck and don't like carto's and their filler material in general, if you could describe your Vornado in a bit more detail that would be great...coil and wick only, filler material...didn't see any in the video, anyway, break it down for us.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I like that! Something that I would like add is, just because it wasn't for you (sucked), doesn't mean that it isn't perfect for someone else. There are many different flavors of people, and tastes are THAT different.

And then there are those of us who are just plain unlucky. (yes, I empathize with Rob a lot). I had no luck with Sapphires and gave up. I am not even sure if I would like them - I just don't get along with them. I am 90 percent sure it's my own silly malfunction, but since I started using Visions, I just didn't bother debugging whatever problem I have with them. But I love the idea of bottom-coils, and I really look forward to trying a Vornado. Can't wait.

I have to say, ever since I found GotVapes and started hanging out on this forum, I've had a ball. All the cool techy stuff that keeps showing up keeps up my interest in vaping, and that's a big part of what keeps me away from analogs.
Bad, I love you guys. :D

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
And then there are those of us who are just plain unlucky. (yes, I empathize with Rob a lot). I had no luck with Sapphires and gave up. I am not even sure if I would like them - I just don't get along with them. I am 90 percent sure it's my own silly malfunction, but since I started using Visions, I just didn't bother debugging whatever problem I have with them. But I love the idea of bottom-coils, and I really look forward to trying a Vornado. Can't wait.

I have to say, ever since I found GotVapes and started hanging out on this forum, I've had a ball. All the cool techy stuff that keeps showing up keeps up my interest in vaping, and that's a big part of what keeps me away from analogs.

I didn't have any success with the Sapphire's either, but I have heard from many people who love them. My experiences weren't mirrored in the responses to my written review -- this was before I was doing video reviews. I think I got mine right at the time the bad batch came in. Go figure! I never revisited them, since the Visions and Fluxomizers were enough for me, but I had always meant to. When the 3.0 comes out, I will be getting them reviewed right away.

Oh, I love the new techie stuff also. I have mods, mod tanks, etc. I still love my Fluxo and call GotVapes one of my "home forums". Chris and Dan have always been good to me. I have no need to go elsewhere.

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas

Thats alot like where I was and am. Got a couple of sapphires I wasnt exactly satisfied with I have kept to try to fix. But with so much new great stuff it is just sitting there. And the experimenting keeps my mind off those lingering cravings.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I never had a problem with the sapphire's performance, it's just a cooler vapor than I like. A few friends tried mine, though, and loved them and ended up buying some. They really are well-made tanks, I just can't wait until they come out with maybe a lower resistance. Would be nice if they held a little more juice, too.

MsTick

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
California
I'm very interested in this Vornado, I've tried other carto/tank systems and had zero luck and don't like carto's and their filler material in general, if you could describe your Vornado in a bit more detail that would be great...coil and wick only, filler material...didn't see any in the video, anyway, break it down for us.

Truman, have you tried the visions? No filler, top coil, amazing vape. The fluxos are also very good, no filler, very nice vape, but they need to be modded to work their best - pull out all the plugs, fill, and replace only the doughnut-shaped plug - ridged side down.

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
Truman, have you tried the visions? No filler, top coil, amazing vape. The fluxos are also very good, no filler, very nice vape, but they need to be modded to work their best - pull out all the plugs, fill, and replace only the doughnut-shaped plug - ridged side down.

I tried exactly that (on the fluxomizers). It would have been perfect if it didn't leak at the top (only replacing donut, ridge side down). I even made sure the ridges were snug around the ceramic head, but liquid still got out. The visions look like you wouldn't need to mod them, and allow the wicks to work (it looks like there is breathing room on their path to the coil).

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
daniel isnt aorund, i just spoke to him, cant put anyting up until he can do pages, all pics are ready, sorry for the delay but we have been swamped and had a mess on our hands as well, he said he will be around tomorow so we should start dropping one at a time form that point.

Not complaining at all, just commiserating. Hope everything is ok with the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread