Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
My problem is that 1 Liter would last me roughly 5.8 years. I am only 45 (this coming August) So to last me 30 years I would need at least 5 liters. The problem is my wife also vapes so I would need more for her. She vapes a mix of freebase nic, salts, and WTA and since the WTA is a lower concentration (24mg) we would actually need 4x more of that than the freebase and salts. So all totaled, I would need probably at least 17 liters. (5 base for me, and 2 base, 2 salts, and 8 wta for her). That is a lot of money and a lot of freezer space.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
My problem is that 1 Liter would last me roughly 5.8 years. I am only 45 (this coming August) So to last me 30 years I would need at least 5 liters. The problem is my wife also vapes so I would need more for her. She vapes a mix of freebase nic, salts, and WTA and since the WTA is a lower concentration (24mg) we would actually need 4x more of that than the freebase and salts. So all totaled, I would need probably at least 17 liters. (5 base for me, and 2 base, 2 salts, and 8 wta for her). That is a lot of money and a lot of freezer space.
There are other options, if you were so inclined. PM me.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
110$ + 13% Tax = 124.3 +20$ delivery = 144$ :(

Let me fix the math for you.

$110 tax included minus 15-25% discount plus shipping.

My last order was $17.00 shipping. 2 liters of nic, 1 liter Pg. about a dozen flavors.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
So I've bought several extra tanks (STMs), extra replacement glass, tank bases/afc units, and RBAs. I've also purchased a few extra mods, and plan to buy more. I'm about to venture into DIY juice, and start stocking up on nicotine base as well.

Quick question to those that have stocked up extra mods: is it better to rotate through your mods and keep them all going, or should I just leave the extras in the box after testing and cycle through them as mods die?
I have been stocking up on everything from tanks to mods starting a collection of RBA, RTA, RDA, RDTA and DIY supplies . My wife thinks I'm obsessed, but unlike her I haven't smoked in months and don't even want to...

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Let me fix the math for you.

$110 tax included minus 15-25% discount plus shipping.

My last order was $17.00 shipping. 2 liters of nic, 1 liter Pg. about a dozen flavors.
Makes sense you're only about 110km from them

Not too long ago I was going to order 2L of VG from them and it was 23$ shipping.. Also Tax is added when I order..

Edit*
w4tl4Cg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I always write the strength, lot #, and date when I re-bottle. I just opened the box and noticed that there's no lot number. Do you have a lot number on yours?
I don’t remember, it been over a year since I broke it down and I never write the lot number. I just write strength and date. I’m sorry!
Maybe someone who’s bought recently can chime in.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    It doesn't "go bad" as in spoiling, but it will oxidize. IMO, it depends on when, how, and where you stored it. I'm counting on mine being fine longterm...since it's in the deep freezer in amber glass bottles with the polycone lined caps.
    Yup I deep freeze mine in amber glass bottles, then vacuum sealed them. Hopefully they hold for a long time.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    Regulation is likely to be in place in Canada this fall sometime so some time before then I need a couple liters.. Hopefully a sale happens nic isn't cheap in Canada, looking at 130$ ish with taxes and shipping for 1L..
    I paid 125 a liter from Hydavape in Ontario, shipped to BC and taxes and it was 156. That was a couple years back. I did my research before laying down the money. Just before christmas last year Infinite vapor had a flash FB sale and I scored a liter of 100mg nic, shipped for just under a 100. I have a few liters at @50ml 100mg every 4 months, it'll last a while but not blink at buying more liters if I come across a "start the car" deal.
    Regulation can fall without notice here in Canada, there is so much about vaping that has been misled its super hard to change minds once the farce seed has been planted.
    I have enough supplies to be self sufficient for a easy few years or wean myself off the nic which prolly not happen.
    I did go wild a couple summers ago when the FDA hammer was looking to fall and bought loads of Hangsen tobaccos and RTS TA(which has been out of stock for the last well over a year) cause if flavors get regulated in Canada or the US...the tobaccos are the first to go. I would like to go NET but no tobacco leaf supplier in Canada other than a cigar store who might have some broken cigars. Order tobacco leaf from the US and no value including the 35% exchange and shipping.

Reactions: stols001

r055co

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2015
    Seattle
    I paid 125 a liter from Hydavape in Ontario, shipped to BC and taxes and it was 156. That was a couple years back. I did my research before laying down the money. Just before christmas last year Infinite vapor had a flash FB sale and I scored a liter of 100mg nic, shipped for just under a 100. I have a few liters at @50ml 100mg every 4 months, it'll last a while but not blink at buying more liters if I come across a "start the car" deal.
    Regulation can fall without notice here in Canada, there is so much about vaping that has been misled its super hard to change minds once the farce seed has been planted.
    I have enough supplies to be self sufficient for a easy few years or wean myself off the nic which prolly not happen.
    I did go wild a couple summers ago when the FDA hammer was looking to fall and bought loads of Hangsen tobaccos and RTS TA(which has been out of stock for the last well over a year) cause if flavors get regulated in Canada or the US...the tobaccos are the first to go. I would like to go NET but no tobacco leaf supplier in Canada other than a cigar store who might have some broken cigars. Order tobacco leaf from the US and no value including the 35% exchange and shipping.
    I'm actually a bit shocked cause you still have attachments to the Britain, hell you have the same Queen but your Government ignores Britain's lead in health. I'm referring to the RCP and it's position to Vaping not to mention all the science that is posted on the National Health site.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Recently I got four of the 120 ml bottles of Vapers Tek nic. They have changed the bottles to a blue color now, it's plastic, but I figure that in the freezer getting used first there's little worry as this is about a two year volume. For 45$ that's pretty convinient and reasonable for my needs.
    I'm curious, what kind of plastic is it? There should be a number in a recycling triangle on the bottom of the bottles.

Based on my testing, there's not a huge difference between storage in glass and PET ("1") plastic, but I'm far less confident in other types of plastic. Unfortunately, it's difficult to test other kinds, because they generally aren't clear, meaning you can't judge the color change of the nic.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I'm curious, what kind of plastic is it? There should be a number in a recycling triangle on the bottom of the bottles.

Based on my testing, there's not a huge difference between storage in glass and PET ("1") plastic, but I'm far less confident in other types of plastic. Unfortunately, it's difficult to test other kinds, because they generally aren't clear, meaning you can't judge the color change of the nic.
    they are already in the deep freeze, but they seem the same plastic the clear ones I had gotten previously, #1 in the triangle...I think they just went to a pigmented version. The thing that got me was their price reduction, getting it in 120 ml bottles at the same price roughly as it would have been by the liter in the past. I only bought these to have fresh nic to use for a couple years, while letting the "sleeping dogs lay" as it were ;) I also seem to recall reading that the bottles are purged with a inert gas? really doesn't matter for my needs, but this chemnovatic nic really is super clean tasting.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I'm a also !#Ω#!, but am doing FIFO, using the oldest nic first.
    I like to mix it up a little, I've got nic from many sources, my favorite is Carolina extract, I've recently been mixing some four year old Nude Nic, tastes the same as the day I got it...I'll probably croak it and my wife will have to deal with my stash someday before I am out...hope she remembers my safety instructions...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I'm actually a bit shocked cause you still have attachments to the Britain, hell you have the same Queen but your Government ignores Britain's lead in health. I'm referring to the RCP and it's position to Vaping not to mention all the science that is posted on the National Health site.

We may have the Queen but we sure as hell don't have the same thinking as the UK. Our government officials are much fatter so they need our tax dollars to stay fat. Cigs went up to 18.00 a pack for premium ciggys here in BC and faint rumor of gas going to 2 bucks a liter, now its 1.30/L where I live. Its getting to be seeing more and more vapers in the wild when a couple years ago...very few.
    IMO after the government figures out the actual amount of people who are vaping vs smoking then maybe the tax dollars saved from smoke related illness they are going to tax vaping to be just as expensive as smoking. My signature is from 5 years ago price of ciggys so the 40K plus didn't get taxed and I'm just a small potato in a huge bag of potatoes so millions lost in tax revenue along with could be vape tax revenue. Canada is run by 2 provinces (Ontario and Quebec) and they are also the tobacco producing provinces so they have to keep smoking alive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread