On the way and a question on juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg58

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Springfield , MO, USA
I will have my new Eroll on thursday! I am still hunting for the elusive all day vape for me. I have a bunch of samples at home now and am wondering if putting different flavors in different tanks will work. Will I need to completely clean out the atty to get rid of each flavor like I do in my other big tanks? I love the vaping life change and I really believe I am done with analogs after 38 years of them!!! Biggest problem I have been having is finding a flavor to stick to. I am not into changing flavors all day and really don't care for sweet dessert types. (even though I love real desserts!). I know everyone has different tastes and that is what makes the world go round!
I just ordered the eroll after needing something more portable when out and about than what I have now so really looking forward to giving these a try. Thanks for all of the good advice I have found here.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I actually enjoy the transition when changing flavors. If I like it, I mix those two juices together next time I fill tanks ...

But then I'm vaping all menthol juices, so they usually blend well ...

I do believe that the eRoll performs better with a higher nic juice than one would use in any larger PV, to compensate for the relatively weak battery ...

And I STILL sometimes block the air hole, instinctively holding the eRoll like a cigarette ... :mad: :laugh:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
If I fall off the wagon I'll burn my fingers from holding it at the wrong end.

This is one of my deterrents to keep me from ever backsliding into analogs. All of the new mannerisms that are peculiar to vaping, and would be disastrous for a smoker ...

Covering the LED with a fingertip for stealth ...

Taking a long pull and then dropping it in my shirt pocket ...

Laying it on the car seat in front of me ...

Waiters and waitresses in Mexico will still rush to your table with a lighter, if you appear to have a cigarette in your hand. So far I have kept my eRoll from being torched ... :laugh:

rj134

Jan 6, 2014
Cologne
I actually enjoy the transition when changing flavors. If I like it, I mix those two juices together next time I fill tanks ...

But then I'm vaping all menthol juices, so they usually blend well ...

I do believe that the eRoll performs better with a higher nic juice than one would use in any larger PV, to compensate for the relatively weak battery ...

And I STILL sometimes block the air hole, instinctively holding the eRoll like a cigarette ... :mad: :laugh:
I personally use 6-9mg juices. The 18mg hit so hard on the eRoll it makes my head spin.

Greg58

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Springfield , MO, USA
I have found out that changing and trying new flavors on the eroll is pretty easy! without even cleaning everything just pop in a new cartridge. there are maybe 2-3 puffs of mixed flavor (which is not bad) then the new flavor kicks in. Best way I have found to try my samples I have gathered.

I did get one bad battery however. It was driving me crazy, It just would not feed the liquid I thought. I tried everything, changing atty's, and tanks, still spotty whether it would work or not. Finally narrowed it down by changing a piece at a time with the one that works and all I can figure is the atty just does not make good contact with the battery most of the time! It seems to not always fire. I am getting a new one sent on warranty so all should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread