One Device, One Juice. What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
United States
As I just stumbled into the world of RDAs and micro coils...

Reo Grand
RM2 with a cotton wicked micro coil around 1.7-2 ohms

juice is a tough question as I'm really indecisive. If forced to vape only once juice... probably Volt's Cherry 0mg. It was the first flavor I really locked onto when I started vaping. I've been chasing other cherry flavors since and can't find one I like as much.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Not including batteries and holders, if you could have only one type what would it be?

For me, I've been using the 2.5ish ohm evod with my DIY mix exclusively for quite a long time now.

The juice is 80/20 PG/VG with 8% TPA vanilla bean ice cream and FW Black Licorice at very low percentages.

Easy, efficient and inexpensive. I could easily be satisfied and have been, for a very long time with not much more.
Mind you I do add a dash of peach or banana to my clearo when my taste buds get flat.

What is or what would be your minimalist set-up?:vapor:

Op: Are you referring to One device, One Juice on what ever day it happens to be, or is it one device-one juice per person?

I'm still vaping 30MG Ms T's BFC (no cream) but instead of a Joyetech eRoll, I'm back to cartomizers and atomizers on my VVG. Although, I can't wait to taste it in my genny when I have the urge to whip out the tools; assortment of wick 'n wire, papertowels, water spray bottle, and syringes the Z-Atty-Pro demands.

I'm trying to convince my better half to let me buy a blowtorch 'n drill :facepalm:

RHP

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
qMFVfA1.jpg

All seriousness aside though, at this moment if I had to choose...ProVari Mini/ProTank 2/Hurricane Vapor Sunset Cavendish​

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Thanks for all those that have replied, I understand that most long time members have made a hobby of this, but most people started out vaping to "just quit smoking" , well I know I did. I'm thankful for the community(ecf, CAASA), the vendors, manufacturers and the modders for giving me and new vapers a much better product than was available years ago.

Continued investment, development and growth go hand in hand, I get that.

Just was curious if there were others like me that have settled on one device(clearo/atty/tank/carto etc.)
and one juice that pretty much ticks all the boxes for them.
(like one brand of cigs did for so many of us for years)

Of course I've tried many atties etc. and juices and my mod collection is still growing, but much of it collects dust as I find what makes me happiest. I'm sure many find this to be the case with them too.(but maybe not)

I guess I should have given the title more thought.

Perhaps it should have been something like... List your dream set-up and juice you use daily. I dunno?

Anyways, no harm no foul, Thanks again for your posts!

Lol! No need to apologize! Excellent thread! Some people were just joking around :).

OK, one juice one device... Hmmm... I am one of those people who have about 8 devices with different juices going on at a time. But my favorite ejuice is Cotton Candy and any old eGo battery or other device will do. The important part is the TOP! Right now, I enjoying the hassle free ease of use of the EVod bottom coil clearomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread