Status
Not open for further replies.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
I don't know anything about the Tornado VV booster except what I found googling. However, it seems to me you would be better off with the Lavatube as you would at least have a second PV for the same price instead of buying something to stick on the top of your current PV.

The Lavatube has some QC problems, but there are a lot of people who love them. Don't expect it to last forever, but it's a fairly cost effective way to try VV.

JMO.......

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Go to the General E-Smoking section and check out the specific mods discussion or the VV mods discussion to get a better view of the different VV options. Hopefully, you will be able to find a discussion with all the pros and cons. As I said, there have been QC problems that have shown up a few weeks or a few months down the road. OTOH, some people report no problems. It seems to be a 'luck of the draw' situation.

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
Is this what you are talking about:

Torpedo VVV E.Cig

If so, it is the same thing as the lava tube. There are dozens of them out now. Lava Tube just made a deal to put them on the market first. There is a thread around here somewhere that people are posting to keep up with the names and pricing. Some in Canada going for 48.99 is the lowest I have noticed, but there may be more. Apollo has the lowest in U.S. as of yesterday. Today or tomorrow could bring more.

Go to the General E-Smoking section and check out the specific mods discussion or the VV Mods discussion to get a better view of the different VV options. Hopefully, you will be able to find a discussion with all the pros and cons. As I said, there have been QC problems that have shown up a few weeks or a few months down the road. OTOH, some people report no problems. It seems to be a 'luck of the draw' situation.

I'm sorry I didn't know there was a thread for that..
I'm on my way..
Thank you..

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread