Orange Creamsicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyof76

Jan 14, 2015
Las Vegas
Im finding Capella "Orange Creamsicle" to be unvapable at 20% strength as a stand alone flavor. Me and my two friends from work thought it was really bad. I'm hesitant to even experiment with it, so as not to waste materials. I still have 10ml that will never get used =(...."LEARNIN"!

Some people may like it and some people may be able to make it work. Money could be well spent on other flavors though.:2c:

granolaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Skidegate, BC, Canada
granolaboy.net
I did:

Orange Cream (TFA) 9%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 4%
Vanilla Custard (TFA) 4%
Ethyl Maltol 10% diluted (TFA) 2%

and

Orange Cream (TFA) 9%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 4%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4%
Ethyl Maltol 10% diluted (TFA) 2%

Both are fantastic. Thanks for the recipe!

I never thought I'd say it, but I think I like the TFA Van custard better than CAP in this recipe. Seems to mix better with the orange cream...

Reactions: chinolofus

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
Just made some w/no Nic, 20% Orange Cream TFA, 70/30(PG/VG) and its awesome

I haven't had a orange pushup or orange popsicle with icecream inside for a long time. This stuff is identical to both, the flavor pops in my mouth.

Why ruin the flavor and add anything to it.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Uno mas, thanks for the recipe, I have been vaping yours for a couple days now.

I wanted to punch up the orange a little so last night I tried a little blood orange to bring it forward and it came out very nice.

Orange Cream - 9% (1.35ml or 27 Drops)
Blood Orange - 2% (0.3ml or 6 Drops)
Vanilla Swirl - 6% (0.9ml or 18 Drops)
Vanilla Custard - 2% (0.3ml or 6 Drops)
Cotton Candy - 2% (0.3ml or 6 Drops)

Argonaut

May 7, 2009
Just made some w/no Nic, 20% Orange Cream TFA, 70/30(PG/VG) and its awesome

I haven't had a orange pushup or orange popsicle with icecream inside for a long time. This stuff is identical to both, the flavor pops in my mouth.

Why ruin the flavor and add anything to it.

Before I received Orange Cream from TFA, I was trying to create it using some of these ingredients in this thread (minus the orange cream). After I received it I still tried to make the flavors stronger when using 10% Orange Cream using many of these same ingredients. I noticed that Orange Cream by itself at 10% had what seems to be a perfect balance of orange and cream, I just wanted the flavors stronger. I have an orange cream I received from a local vape shop I thought was perfect and the only difference between 10% TFA Orange Cream and theirs was strength. I upped to 25% with no other ingredients and the flavor profile and strength was a perfect match to the local shops version and my palate. So I also think 20-25% TFA Orange Cream is not far from perfection. Now if you want to create a different taste than Orange Creamsicle or want a different take on it then I can understand the efforts :).

Reactions: JohnnyDill
I just ran into this today and uno mas' mix is an uncanny resemblance. Ive been making a dreamsicle type vape for almost a year now. Ill be happy to share my personal recipe.

All TFA flavors

Orange Cream - 12%
Bavarian Creme - 4%
Vanilla swirl - 2%
Whipped cream - 2%
Ethyl Maltol (cotton candy) - 2%
Sweetner - 4%

I use 100% vg base with 3% of 100mg/ml nicotine in 50/50. All flavorings are pg based. My main vape is a VS dna40 with a Smok TCT tank. Flavor is tremendous with nickel in a tank.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Screenshot_2015-09-07-12-58-09_zpsrwxhfqsf.png

here's my "attempt". it's pretty good after a shake, but hopefully it'll get better in a couple days.

thanks for the ideas guys!

Reactions: Tommy-Chi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread