Status
Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Just as a heads up I really can't give to much information but I am in the process of testing a new cell creation High Drain that offers more than what we need for Sub ohms. More info soon to come.

This sounds like a serious breakthru, very intresting.

I got the 18650 black 2250 mah EFest's Imr for the coming JGG's .
hope they do better then the AW's.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
This sounds like a serious breakthru, very intresting.

I got the 18650 black 2250 mah EFest's Imr for the coming JGG's .
hope they do better then the AW's.

They preform very similar To aw imr's , those are actual Panasonic cgr's and they are not imr although they are safe chemistry . They have also been discontinued by Panasonic for the ncr18650pf ( new version of ncr18650pd )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Just as a heads up I really can't give to much information but I am in the process of testing a new cell creation High Drain that offers more than what we need for Sub ohms. More info soon to come.[/
QUOTE]

So............any updates? I'm ready for new batteries now, just waiting to hear what's going on with these new ones, if not then I'll just get the 2900 high drains.

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
orbtronics shipping rates are kinda hi don't ya think? i mean nice batteries but $27 +. think ill stick with my 25500 and 26650's.
I don't know where you are getting $27 from but I just added some batteries to my cart on the Orbtronic website and it is free shipping and they have them in Stock.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
Just as a heads up I really can't give to much information but I am in the process of testing a new cell creation High Drain that offers more than what we need for Sub ohms. More info soon to come.[/
QUOTE]

So............any updates? I'm ready for new batteries now, just waiting to hear what's going on with these new ones, if not then I'll just get the 2900 high drains.

I'm curious as well lol. I remember watching his review and seeing this post awhile back and no follow up =\

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK

They really are just repackaged batteries, it's just that now they have the new 650PF instead of the previous model 650PD. They're similar batteries just a slight change in chemical composition.

Regardless I have a pair of Panasonic 650PD and I'm very pleased with them so far.

$13.20 Panasonic NCR18650PF 3.6V "2900mAh" Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack) - unprotected / minimum capacity 2750mAh / 10A maximum discharge at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
Button top or flat top? Some of us cannot use flat top cells.

They're flat top batteries and will work just fine in my iTaste SVD. That's why I did my research first to find which batteries would work in it.

I don't being limited by certain types of batteries. Just received them today from Illumination Supply. They're charging right now in my Xtar VP1 charger. They arrived with an initial charge of 3.62 volts. Plus when ordering in pairs, you get a free case for them. They were packed also in a larger box with foam insert padding around the case.

Nice... very nice! I will order more batteries from Illumination Supply because of their great prices and fast shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread