Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil
    Can you help me out with my order? I paid for expedited shipping and have not received any shipping info. I have tried calling and emailing but no response. Order # V100242427
    Hi Erica, sorry you had to reach out, your order is in transit with USPS tracking number 9405510205837005646428

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    I havent even recieved a notice that it has processed yet so i'm waiting patiently

This is my first time ordering from vaping.com so im hoping the experience is a good one. I also placed an order from Big D Vapor for the same coils so i would be sure i have some and Big D Vapor sent me a shipping notice today. I will be going back to them for sure.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    Well i just got a notice that my id checked out for age verification and the order is processing so let's see how long it takes now to be shipped. Luckily i'm not in a rush so i can wait this out and see. I did pay for priority shipping though so if they take too long to process that the extra shipping cost wasn't worth it then i just won't order from them again. As long as the coils are authentic though which i will check when i get them then i'll keep them on the back burner in case no one else has them.

Zephyrs

Apr 9, 2020
    Hi there, I've asked someone to look into it and reach out, keep an eye on you emails as sometimes ours end up in spam :(
    Apparently some of the items I ordered are out of stock they sent me an email saying I could swap the items for different items in stock. This was nearly three hours ago and I haven’t had a response since. Been trying to call with no luck. This is terrible customer service

Bscooper97

Apr 15, 2020
    I am having similar trouble with vaping.com. I ordered a few products a while ago and received a confirmation email but nothing else they charged my account and I have tried to call the numbers on their website and email the support team but I have received no response. It seems like they just took my money and ran. What am I supposed to do to either get my products or get my money back?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I am having similar trouble with vaping.com. I ordered a few products a while ago and received a confirmation email but nothing else they charged my account and I have tried to call the numbers on their website and email the support team but I have received no response. It seems like they just took my money and ran. What am I supposed to do to either get my products or get my money back?
    Hi there, sorry for that, please can I get your order number and I'll look into it for you.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I think I might have found it, looks like it shipped with USPS tracking number 9405510205837006492611 due for delivery tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread