Vaping.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin Butler

Nov 21, 2019
Hi I’ve ordered a device from vaping.com on the 19th and it is still processing. I payed extra for the expedited shipping. I’ve also emailed customer service 3 times and no reply. Just wondering if it’s ever going to get sent to me and about how long from now. @low_tar_neil ive read that you could help with this! I’d greatly appreciate any information you could give me. My number is #V100221555

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi I’ve ordered a device from vaping.com on the 19th and it is still processing. I payed extra for the expedited shipping. I’ve also emailed customer service 3 times and no reply. Just wondering if it’s ever going to get sent to me and about how long from now. @low_tar_neil ive read that you could help with this! I’d greatly appreciate any information you could give me. My number is #V100221555
    Hi Caitlin, sorry about that, I've refunded shipping while I find out what's going on with your order!

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Looks like your getting the VIP treatment, hang in there.

David Wolf Jr

Nov 22, 2019
    @low_tar_neil My name is David Wolf I ordered a vape & juice Wednesday 11/20 and today is Friday 11/22 have not received any confirmation that my order has been shipped? I am very concerned I really want my vape I spent every last dime I had on it. Please let me know what is going on. Are you going to ship it soon? If you could please send a confirmation with a tracking number and current location to my email along with your reply here that would be greatly appreciated. Order #V100222166

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Folks Vaping.com don't honor their sale commitment be advised. I've bought from them in the past with no problems but then I get hit with an age verification on my last order which I thought was funny, as like I said I've had other orders. Well finally I get an email that says your age is verified and your order is on the way. So now 2 days later I get another email saying my order is cancelled and a refund will come in 5 days or more because my name didn't match. Same guy that's ordered before, same name, Same bank, as I've used on all my orders. I think they probably ran out of the mod and other things I ordered from their sale and gave me the runaround until the sale was over, Then came up with this bs so they didn't have to honor their commitment for my order. Now of course I can re-order but at full price. Oh and I tried calling 10 or 15 times but they don't answer the phone.

BEWARWE ORDERING GIFTS AS I DID FOR THE HOLIDAYS

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    You be the judge. As I said I used the same credentials and payment card I used every other time I purchased from them. The email is the same or I wouldn't have gotten this receipt sent to me. The only errors (if there was any) are ones they made. I called all day to remedy this but they won't answer the phone or the emails I've sent to their "Support". You be the judge here's my receipt:
    OJh3BSy.png

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Folks Vaping.com don't honor their sale commitment be advised. I've bought from them in the past with no problems but then I get hit with an age verification on my last order which I thought was funny, as like I said I've had other orders. Well finally I get an email that says your age is verified and your order is on the way. So now 2 days later I get another email saying my order is cancelled and a refund will come in 5 days or more because my name didn't match. Same guy that's ordered before, same name, Same bank, as I've used on all my orders. I think they probably ran out of the mod and other things I ordered from their sale and gave me the runaround until the sale was over, Then came up with this bs so they didn't have to honor their commitment for my order. Now of course I can re-order but at full price. Oh and I tried calling 10 or 15 times but they don't answer the phone.

BEWARWE ORDERING GIFTS AS I DID FOR THE HOLIDAYS
    Sorry John, I see the issue, and I'm guessing it's related to auto fill forms on whatever device you were using, but the name came through as 'John First Last' which is why it failed age verification to start with. They guys should have used a bit of common sense and reached out if they were unsure, rather than just cancel it, so I apologise for that.

Reactions: 5cardstud

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Sorry John, I see the issue, and I'm guessing it's related to auto fill forms on whatever device you were using, but the name came through as 'John First Last' which is why it failed age verification to start with. They guys should have used a bit of common sense and reached out if they were unsure, rather than just cancel it, so I apologise for that.
    Apology accepted but I have lost trust in vaping.com. To clear age verification that kept. failing, especially when I have made orders before and one just the pryor week. Then to say you're all set you cleared and your order is on the way. Then 2 days later to have it cancelled because my last name came up first? Now conveniently I've lost all the pricing I had from the sale beings it's over. Many places put the last name first. I've been buying from ecig vendors for 11 years and never had so many problems not least to be spending almost a week trying to reach customer support to find out what happened, calling at least 10 times, emailing 2 or 3 times and the only contact I could make is on an open forum. Not good business.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Apology accepted but I have lost trust in vaping.com. To clear age verification that kept. failing, especially when I have made orders before and one just the pryor week. Then to say you're all set you cleared and your order is on the way. Then 2 days later to have it cancelled because my last name came up first? Now conveniently I've lost all the pricing I had from the sale beings it's over. Many places put the last name first. I've been buying from ecig vendors for 11 years and never had so many problems not least to be spending almost a week trying to reach customer support to find out what happened, calling at least 10 times, emailing 2 or 3 times and the only contact I could make is on an open forum. Not good business.
    Hi John, I don't think I explained it properly, please see the screenshot, it didn't actually come through with your name at all, that's why it got stopped. Basically all failed age verifications are double checked, I see that they replied to your ticket and didn't manage to explain it properly either. It should have been easily fixed though and somebody should have been there to answer the phone, for that I apologise, please could you can you confirm you were calling between 9.30 and 5.30 PST ? I'll raise this with the team on Monday.

Screenshot 2019-12-06 at 19.02.18.png

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Hi John, I don't think I explained it properly, please see the screenshot, it didn't actually come through with your name at all, that's why it got stopped. Basically all failed age verifications are double checked, I see that they replied to your ticket and didn't manage to explain it properly either. It should have been easily fixed though and somebody should have been there to answer the phone, for that I apologise, please could you can you confirm you were calling between 9.30 and 5.30 PST ? I'll raise this with the team on Monday.

View attachment 856543
    Yes and I got that recording every time. But if what you say is true then why after screwing around with your age verification for a week did I finally get the receipt showing I was confirmed #1 and # 2 I'm positive you could of read my name off my identification I sent 2 times. Also I have all the emails I sent and my name was on all so I'm guessing it's not only your age verification thing that's broken. Lastly when I logged on to your site I used my name and password so it had to be me. You had my name at least 5 times while making this order and the order the week prior.
    I still believe you sold out during your sale like every other site and now instead of just saying that you're making this feeble attempt at trying to cover yourself. THAT'S WHY I'VE LOST TRUST IN YOUR COMPANY. Also if one person, just one, would of responded to the many emails sent to your customer service or answered the phone, that I started calling at 9am until 5pm, (having listened to the instructions on the recording the day before}, we wouldn't be where we are today. Sounds like you have many broken things to fix.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    • Deleted by Misty
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread