Where Can I Get A......? OREO flavored liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I imagine if you go to customize your own on tastyvapor.us, you can make a juice that is 70% chocolate and 25% cream and 5% vanilla (to bring out the cream).. voila... oreo...

---

Just read back through. Like someone else said, I don't want to steal Jerry's thunder but I happen to be a Geoff fan girl... and I think if he agrees to actually work on the flavor himself for you.. You will be happy. Everythinig Geoff makes tastes exactly how it sounds. I personally love the drink flavors. My favorite is Amaretto Sour, Pina Colada and Mojito. Every time I vape those it tastes like I just got done sipping on one!

Last edited:

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
i think Ms.T's Bakery is a perfect place too! you guys should contact her!

Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc.

oreos.jpg

deannaAlex

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
So.Texas
I imagine if you go to customize your own on tastyvapor.us, you can make a juice that is 70% chocolate and 25% cream and 5% vanilla (to bring out the cream).. voila... oreo...

---

Just read back through. Like someone else said, I don't want to steal Jerry's thunder but I happen to be a Geoff fan girl... and I think if he agrees to actually work on the flavor himself for you.. You will be happy. Everythinig Geoff makes tastes exactly how it sounds. I personally love the drink flavors. My favorite is Amaretto Sour, Pina Colada and Mojito. Every time I vape those it tastes like I just got done sipping on one!

Some great ideas, so glad I found this forum. This is awesome! :)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Neekyme said:
Oh my - I was seriously just trying to think who would take the challenge of an Oreo juice... I seriously have a major Oreo addiction, if it wasnt for being lactose intollerant, I'd probably eat a whole pack a day. I try to limit myself to 10 ;)

Add me to the list of Oreo addicts who want Oreo juice!
Seriously I'm the same... I ate 2 bags of mini Oreos a day last year no joke. I probably have a real addiction to them LOL. If Oreos were the only food source after a nuclear war ravaged the earth I'd be happy. I think I'll try dawn at DIYflavorshack next

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Neekyme said:
Keep us updated Xanax....I had my 10 oreos for the day....but I'm not sure if I can resist the urge to have 10 more LOL I think my oreo addiction costs more than my nicotine addiction!
LOL I know the feeling.
She accepted the challenge!!!! So now we have Vaporbomb and MsTsbakery working on the Oreo madness
I will keep you all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread