• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Organizing South Florida Meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Sorry but forgot this thread was still going. I've been posting in the new group on here called South Florida Vapers, in the Florida Vapers section. You can do a search and find us. We are also on facebook under South Florida Vapers to keep posted and see our photo album of vape meets. We had our first vape meet yesterday, 5/20/12, and had 17 people! It was great fun! We gave away 2 great variable volt starter kits with accessories included, juices, dual coil tank setups, drip tips, drip shields. Wow. The South Florida Vapers are a great group and we plan on doing it again at the end of June, so keep informed by checking out the South Florida Vapers group in ECF and on facebook under South Florida Vapers!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Wow, forgot this thread was around. I hope my announcement reaches some people in here...we are mostly on facebook now under South Florida Vapers, or you can join our group in the Community section in ECF under South Florida Vapers if you aren't on Facebook. Here's the next vape meet in South Florida! I hope someone finds us from this thread. We had 17 people last month and it's really growing alot already! :)
Announcement on Facebook: We have a great location and a private room for the next vape meet on Sunday, June 24th at 1 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 North Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Hopefully this location is better for some of you. Check out the link below for a panoramic view of our private room...Maguires Hill 16 - Party Room

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Come out to the next South Florida Vapers' vape meet on Sunday, July 29th at 1 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 So. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. We are having the meets the last Sunday of every month, same time and location! :) Also friend us on facebook at South Florida Vapers to stay informed of upcoming vape meets and see our photo albums from prior vape meets.

Wired All Wrong

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
FL
Im in deerfield Beach too, Ive never met another vaper in the area. That is so cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You also feel like a white elephant vaping around here? :p

Come out to the next South Florida Vapers' vape meet on Sunday, July 29th at 1 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 So. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. We are having the meets the last Sunday of every month, same time and location! :) Also friend us on facebook at South Florida Vapers to stay informed of upcoming vape meets and see our photo albums from prior vape meets.

1. friended on FB
2. coming to the next meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread