Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi everyone.
This thread is for talking about OneStopDiyShop and its flavor and % used. Likes, recipes, general questions/answers, etc.

Have fun.....
Oh and don't forget the they also have a thread in the suppliers forum.

One Stop DIY Shop

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
OSDIY has many vendor flavors on their website as well as bottles, syringes, caps, etc.

They also have their own blends and flavorings they have had formulated to their specifications. And some(most) of these are simply delicious.

Not only that, they make them so easy to mix and use ourselves. A big thanks goes out to @Kimerpuff for having the foresight to create such delicious and easy to use products.

There is a question maybe she can answer for us. What is the difference in the one stop blends vs your one stop flavors?

eta
If Kim is unable to participate here, then maybe JC will be kind enough to do so.

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
And for those who have never heard of One Stop; here is their link:
Your One Stop Shop for Flavorings, Best Prices and Best Customer Service

Family owned and operated. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping. A company I feel good about supporting.
(Disclaimer: I am completely unaffiliated with, or compensated by, One Stop DIY shop. I am only a repeat customer who loves their commitment to their customers.:thumbs:)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I was trying to get the box to write a post in, to fully load and be active, so I could post what she'd told me about OSB. Then saw that you posted the above. So I'll wait and see if she pops in here to answer it herself. :)
I am not sure what the ECF rules are, for registered suppliers, to participate outside their vendor forums?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
@JCinFLA
I know(knew) that you have spotty, slow dsl access. Plus did not want to put you on the spot, thinking you had to provide info for us. (altho, I suspect you wouldn't have minded doing so)
Besides, who better to 'splain their product than the owner.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
And for those who have never heard of One Stop; here is their link:
Your One Stop Shop for Flavorings, Best Prices and Best Customer Service

Family owned and operated. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping. A company I feel good about supporting.
(Disclaimer: I am completely unaffiliated with, or compensated by, One Stop DIY Shop. I am only a repeat customer who loves their commitment to their customers.:thumbs:)

Thank you @IDJoel......don't know why I didn't think of this.:facepalm:

I am not sure what the ECF rules are, for registered suppliers, to participate outside their vendor forums?

Good point. I am not sure either. Anyone know?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Pretty sure they have to stay in their vendor forum.
If that's the case; maybe @JCinFLA would be willing to go ahead and share what she has learned. She has been teasing me with it for more than an hour now, and still hasn't told me!:pervy::D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If that's the case; maybe @JCinFLA would be willing to go ahead and share what she has learned. She has been teasing me with it for more than an hour now, and still hasn't told me!:pervy::D

Hey...just 'cause it shows me as a "User Who Is Viewing This Thread", doesn't mean I'm actually here. I leave many windows open at once. LOL! As far as it being an hour...please talk to my dogs about just crossing their legs and waiting more patiently to go out...while I'm online. Let my friends know not to call me then either, and I'll do a better job. :D

Reactions: kas122461

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hey...just 'cause it shows me as a "User Who Is Viewing This Thread", doesn't mean I'm actually here. I leave many windows open at once. LOL! As far as it being an hour...please talk to my dogs about just crossing their legs and waiting more patiently to go out...while I'm online. Let my friends know not to call me then either, and I'll do a better job. :D
No worries JC; I understand folks have actual lives outside of ECF. I'm just teasing.:laugh: I know you will get to it when you get to it.:D

And BTW; you have your status hidden, so whether you are on line or not, or where on the forum you are isn't displayed. So, you are not being picked on because of that. I am just an ornery old duffer that has waaay too much time on his hands!:D:lol::lol::lol::D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Kimberly said all of their One Stop Blends are created by her husband, Shane. He starts with just an idea of one he'd like to create. Then he experiments with mixing different flavorings, until he's arrived at the exact "blend" of them...that produces the taste he was seeking.

I mentioned that all of them I've tried so far have been wonderful, and that I couldn't imagine being able to do that myself at all. She said he has a really terrific palate which helps him to do it.

He doesn't create the One Stop Flavors though. Those are formulated for them...with guidance from them, lots of trial and error, taste and vape testing, etc. before the final "one stop flavor" is exactly what they wanted it to be. It usually takes several months for that to happen.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
And BTW; you have your status hidden, so whether you are on line or not, or where on the forum you are isn't displayed. So, you are not being picked on because of that. I am just an ornery old duffer that has waaay too much time on his hands!:D:lol::lol::lol::D

Oh good grief, Joel. I knew you were teasing! Didn't you see my LOL and :D in my post??? And I don't for a minute think you're "an ornery old duffer". :pervy:

I didn't know that my name doesn't show up as "Viewing This Thread" for you all to see it...like it shows for me! Do you not see the little green corner at the top left of someone's avatar either...when they're signed in on the ECF? :)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Kimberly said all of their One Stop Blends are created by her husband, Shane. He starts with just an idea of one he'd like to create. Then he experiments with mixing different flavorings, until he's arrived at the exact "blend" of them...that produces the taste he was seeking.

I mentioned that all of them I've tried so far have been wonderful, and that I couldn't imagine being able to do that myself at all. She said he has a really terrific palate which helps him to do it.

He doesn't create the One Stop Flavors though. Those are formulated for them...with guidance from them, lots of trial and error, taste and vape testing, etc. before the final "one stop flavor" is exactly what they wanted it to be. It usually takes several months for that to happen.
That make perfect sense now!

One Stop Blends (OSB) = custom crafted OSDIYS in-house creations.
One Stop Flavors (OSF) = OSDIYS proprietary, third party-crafted, flavor creations.

I like it!:thumbs:

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
JC I don't see the green corner in your posts.

It isn't in my posts...it's at the top left corner of the white box, containing everyone's avatar, if they're signed into the ECF. I see it right now on yours, on IDJoel's, and on mine, but not on Sugar_and_Spice's...indicating that she's not signed in/online here any more.

Reactions: FranC

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Oh good grief, Joel. I knew you were teasing! Didn't you see my LOL and :D in my post??? And I don't for a minute think you're "an ornery old duffer". :pervy:
Then I got you fooled at least!:rolleyes::D
I didn't know that my name doesn't show up as "Viewing This Thread" for you all to see it...like it shows for me! Do you not see the little green corner at the top left of someone's avatar either...when they're signed in on the ECF? :)
Nope. No green corner, no notation at the bottom, and when you bring up your avatar profile (or main profile page for that matter), it looks like this:
upload_2017-12-7_19-13-36.png

Note the blank bottom half? As opposed to:
upload_2017-12-7_19-14-57.png

Mind you, I am not suggesting you change anything; I am all for one protecting their privacy. But at some point (perhaps even when you first registered) you selected the option to not show your status on your profile page.

For others reading this, that may want to change their privacy settings:
click on your user ID at the top of any page, select "Privacy":
upload_2017-12-7_19-26-48.png

It isn't in my posts...it's at the top left corner of the white box, containing everyone's avatar, if they're signed into the ECF. I see it right now on yours, on IDJoel's, and on mine, but not on Sugar_and_Spice's...indicating that she's not signed in/online here any more.
Nope. I see FranC's, but not yours:
upload_2017-12-7_19-32-8.png

Hey; look JC! I just derailed a thread in less than 20 posts!! Sorry everybody!:oops:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread