Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Anyone bought a new light lately?

Got a XML-T6 from Amazon (prime) for less than ten bucks delivered. Use all my older 18650 batteries. Kind of a low cost utility light that suits my pre-dawn walks. You can get a kit for about $14 that includes a charger but I have a couple of decent chargers already.

51QD2YBqOxL._AA160_.jpg

Last edited:

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
you guys may not know this,
but the flashlight community thanks us vapers for the popularity for 18650 batteries, and the many
chioces of MAH and amps they are making for these batteries.

many flashlights from asia are using 18650's, and for super high power many have 2,3 and 4 batteries to make
enough power for way over a 1000 lumens.

yet, most USA high end companies and custom builders feel that two CR123's or 2 RCR123's are the best choice.

the flashlight industry is on fire very much like how the E-Cig and vaping are going.

both world's are very exciting ....

"many flashlights from asia are using 18650's, and for super high power many have 2,3 and 4 batteries to make
enough power for way over a 1000 lumens."
That is the same reason I look for flashlights that require 18650's. I have all these 18650 batteries sitting around--flattops, protected, etc. from my dumber days when I purchased blindly. They work fine in a flashlight.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread