OT - funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
As heard on John Boy & Billy's Big Show this a.m.

Oliver from the JohnBoy & Billy Big Show said:
I'm going to open a store for women to find the perfect man for them. I'll call it J.C. Mennies. It'll have 6 floors, the only rule is that once you move up a floor you can't return to the previous floor.

A woman walks into the store and a sign says: "1st floor - These men have jobs". The lady says "Well, that's better than the leech I just left, I wonder what's on the next floor?"

Upon reaching the next floor, she sees a sign that says "2nd floor - These men have jobs & Love Kids". She says " WOW, I do want kids and for them to have a good father..., but I wonder what's on the next floor?"

She continues to the next floor and sees a sign that says "3rd floor - These men have jobs, Love Kids & Are Good-Looking". She thinks I really love hunks and these have all the other things I'm looking for...but I wonder what's on the next floor?"

She proceeds to the next floor and sees yet another sign that says "4th floor - These men have jobs, Love Kids, Are Good-Looking & Helps with the house work". she thinks to herself "Wow, this is awesome I could use some help with the housework...but I wonder what's on the next floor?"

She goes up to the next floor and sees the sign "5th floor - These men have jobs, Love Kids, Are Good-Looking, Helps with the house work & Is very romantic". She thinks "I haven't had any romance since the shocks went out on my Buick! I wonder what's on the next floor though?"

Upon reaching the 6th floor, she sees the room is completely empty & the next sign "6th floor - No matter how good a man is a woman is never satisfied, to exit the building please take the first open window"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread