OT posts from the "Senator seeks to halt..." thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Terra I gain more and more respect for you every day. I agree with everything you had to say on this. If this is banned in the US, other countries are in trouble. Plus the fact of the matter is the senator will never see even 10% of the letters sent to him. They will be read by staffers and discarded. His mind is made up. My efforts are focused on people who may actually be allies.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
We need all the help we can get. I may interest our lawsnakes that other people in other countrys are intersted in what were doing on this side of the pond.

Our world has become so small that what we do in the USA effects all the other Countrys and what other Countrys do effect the USA.

My neighbor needs help and is on the other side of the street. Dose that mean I can't cross the street to help.

Nicole

Mar 6, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
when even little forum peasants are running around with their dignified noses in the air....

You got ripped because of your constant posting of crap like that. Peasant? Who is insulting who here? I backed off of the Greek guy (sorry, can't remember his forum name right now). I realized that maybe I was being "elitist", as Terraphon was right to point out, and that the guy was trying to help in the only way he knew how. I respected that, even if it took someone having to point it out to me. However YOU are still being a jerk, Epic. I guess maybe that's just who you are...

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
You got ripped because of your constant posting of crap like that. Peasant? Who is insulting who here? I backed off of the Greek guy (sorry, can't remember his forum name right now). I realized that maybe I was being "elitist", as Terraphon was right to point out, and that the guy was trying to help in the only way he knew how. I respected that, even if it took someone having to point it out to me. However YOU are still being a jerk, Epic. I guess maybe that's just who you are...

*Round of Applause*
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

---this was days ago...let it go. How petty can you possibly be?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
"and that the guy was trying to help in the only way he knew how."

I know many ways to negotiate but I think the best way for these people is this. I have contacts to many of these and the good way never had results. Here in Greece this is the way. I you believe that in America there is another way its ok for me. But I do believe that this way is the best for all countries. Maybe I am wrong, but who knows.....:)

Nicole

Mar 6, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
"and that the guy was trying to help in the only way he knew how."

I know many ways to negotiate but I think the best way for these people is this. I have contacts to many of these and the good way never had results. Here in Greece this is the way. I you believe that in America there is another way its ok for me. But I do believe that this way is the best for all countries. Maybe I am wrong, but who knows.....:)

I agree :) You're not wrong. It took Terraphon pointing it out to me, but I now agree that you were trying to help, and you were doing it in the way that you were used to, in a way that may have worked for you before. So, I'm sorry if I insulted you. I'm grown up enough to apologize when it's needed. :D

I doubt I'll ever get along with your pal Epic, though. Just two totally different-minded people. But I guess that's what makes a forum what it is: a place for debate and sharing...:)

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
Nice comeback. How long did it take you to come up with a head shake?

Oy to the freaking vey. I'm dropping it. I prefer not to argue with you anymore. It's a waste of my time.

Thank you. Thank you. And Thank you again. If it is such a f*cking waste of your time then why did you start antagonizing me again to begin with? All was forgotten.... you could have left it alone. Remember... all I did was leave a slightly sarcastic post about trusting a Senator and YOU jumped on ME to begin with. I see you're grown enough to apologize but clearly not grown enough to leave well enough alone three days later... best of luck to you.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree :) You're not wrong. It took Terraphon pointing it out to me, but I now agree that you were trying to help, and you were doing it in the way that you were used to, in a way that may have worked for you before. So, I'm sorry if I insulted you. I'm grown up enough to apologize when it's needed. :D

I doubt I'll ever get along with your pal Epic, though. Just two totally different-minded people. But I guess that's what makes a forum what it is: a place for debate and sharing...:)

I am totally sure that Epic is an exelent person if he has the right treatment. Here, we are friends and angry behaviors are only for politicians and misadventure persons. If for example I have not the right treatment from you or anyone else, my behavior would be the same if not worse. We start the good way and we see how the things goes.:)

ps... your apologies were not nesessary but everytime makes the other person feels better:|

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
I am totally sure that Epic is an exelent person if he has the right treatment. Here, we are friends and angry behaviors are only for politicians and misadventure persons. If for example I have not the right treatment from you or anyone else, my behavior would be the same if not worse. We start the good way and we see how the things goes.:)

ps... your apologies were not nesessary but everytime makes the other person feels better:|

Too true bro. Keep being the all around nice dude that your are. The world needs more peacemakers.

Nicole

Mar 6, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Thank you. Thank you. And Thank you again. If it is such a f*cking waste of your time then why did you start antagonizing me again to begin with? All was forgotten.... you could have left it alone. Remember... all I did was leave a slightly sarcastic post about trusting a Senator and YOU jumped on ME to begin with. I see you're grown enough to apologize but clearly not grown enough to leave well enough alone three days later... best of luck to you.

I wasn't trying to "antagonize" you, Epic, honestly, I wasn't. If I did, then really, I'm sorry. The ONLY reason I replied two days later was because #1, I didn't have a chance to come online for a couple of days, and #2, you said something to me, and I'm not the type of person to not stand up for myself and my beliefs, even if those beliefs might be wrong...it's just who I am. Have you never been wrong about something?

But honestly, I'm tired of arguing with you. Our personalities clash, and that's okay. Not everyone on this forum has to be best friends...I'm sorry for bringing this up again two days later, but I wanted it resolved, and I wanted you to know that I really am sorry if I antagonized you, okay? I generally don't get online during weekends, so this is the only way I know to communicate with you. I seriously doubt you would accept a message from me... :D.

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
I wasn't trying to "antagonize" you, Epic, honestly, I wasn't. If I did, then really, I'm sorry. The ONLY reason I replied two days later was because #1, I didn't have a chance to come online for a couple of days, and #2, you said something to me, and I'm not the type of person to not stand up for myself and my beliefs, even if those beliefs might be wrong...it's just who I am. Have you never been wrong about something?

But honestly, I'm tired of arguing with you. Our personalities clash, and that's okay. Not everyone on this forum has to be best friends...I'm sorry for bringing this up again two days later, but I wanted it resolved, and I wanted you to know that I really am sorry if I antagonized you, okay? I generally don't get online during weekends, so this is the only way I know to communicate with you. I seriously doubt you would accept a message from me... :D.

Fair enough... Apology accepted. I apologize for my half of the argument as well. Sometimes people disagree...these things happen... we went at it and now its over. All is well. ;)

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
so what you are saying is that the senators who want to ban ecigs are being funded and backed by big pharmaceutical companies that sell smoking cessation products?

That is a load OF CHIT!! I can't stand politicians for this reason. I went to the health department and tried to get chantix... and while I was waiting I looked at the side effects. not a chance.

then there is nicotrol... something new, I was willing to try it until I saw the price tag.... 177 for a few weeks supply of cartridges and all it is, is an ecig that probably doesn't taste good and isn't electronic.

I have tried patches and gum, neither worked long term. I would like to vape for a while with the high nicotine, and gradually decrease until I use 0 nicotine and then if I still want to vape, at least I am not addicted to anything anymore.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread